• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Arteta loves him because he reminds him of himself. Average player who will never ever be capped for his country at senior level, not fit to wear the shirt and pretending to be a worthy Arsenal captain.

tenor.gif

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I don’t remember Rob being at fault for any of the goals but him being our captain in a must win European game was like when Yaya Sanogo was our ST against Bayern some years ago. I just felt a bit embarrassed by the whole ordeal.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I won't talk much about his defending, but for me, it's hard to accept that a modern CB can't pass the ball, it's just unbelievable how bad he is with his passing.
It's not only Holding, it's every one of our defenders struggling with it, but Holding takes it to another level.

I will never understand who gave them instructions to even attempt long range passing, what's the success rate of that?

mpower2540

Actually thought Chambers was a lot worse than this guy. Thought it was just a standard Rob Holding performance. Tried very hard, nothing spectacular, distribution a bit suspect at times. All par for the course with Rob.

Kav

Established Member
I don’t understand the hate on here for Holding, sure he isn’t lacing the place with top quality CB performances but he’s hardly been any where near the worst player in our defense when he plays. There has constantly been at least one or two other players who he plays better than. What that signifies to me is that he’s an slightly above average defender and we should only have him as back up. He’s a bit like a younger Johnny evans.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I don’t understand the hate on here for Holding, sure he isn’t lacing the place with top quality CB performances but he’s hardly been any where near the worst player in our defense when he plays. There has constantly been at least one or two other players who he plays better than. What that signifies to me is that he’s an slightly above average defender and we should only have him as back up. He’s a bit like a younger Johnny evans.
Young Jonny Evans (and old too) was levels above this guy,

He shouldn't be anything more than backup but is getting games regularly. What does that say us

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've always found it strange that Holding has fans on AM. Maybe its because all of our CB's are poor, so occasionally Holding will look ok. He's on my "to sell" list and has been for ages. The only CB's I would keep are Gabriel, Mari & Saliba. We need to add one CB who is better than these 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom