• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollow

Corny said:
RockyRocastle said:
pha2er said:
cole was loaned out to crystal palace.

And would have been sold if Silvinho didnt have a dodgey passport.

Sorry I can't agree with that at all.

The coaches said Cole would be in the team soon at Arsenal whilst on loan to Palace, they actually bid for him at least once and it was over a million.

There is no way Arsenal wanted to sell, Cole came through at a time he was proving he could overtake Silvinho. Wenger saw that potential, if Silvinho stayed Wenger would have just flogged him later anyway.

Proof of which is this:

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A PLAYER LEAVE THAT WENGER REGRETS??

When people say "Ow he's gone on loan, bye" it really shows how ignorant they as fans are. A loan is an important stepping stone for any youngster, if you are good enough you make it, if not you get moved on.

Most young players near the right quality go on loan, if they do well and show they are miles better than the class of that division then they havea big chance, only Cole really has shone on loan and therefore proved himself good enough.

QFT. Arsenal are to big a club now to accomodate our academy players straight from the reserves. The gap is too wide and the players will make mistakes we just can't afford. It's better for us, the player and the club we loan him to, him to make those mistakes elsewhere.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Remember even the likes of Beckham went on loan. Wenger has spoke highly of him in the past and he may want Ryan to get experience and come back stronger. Remember its better then playing for the reserves or warming the bench.

junialum

Ryan grew up with Arsenal and has wonderful ability. I remember both Wenger and the Reserves Coach getting very excited when he came back from a long injury layoff.

The boy's got talent and potential but he'd never break into the team because:
a) We keep buying forwards
b) The fans keep asking for forwards.

I'm worried about Lupoli and Bendtner.

vinchiu

No one will doubt on our kids abilities, but the truth is we have no room for them to play in first team, best example is David Bentley.Not so many can as lucky as Csec.

weelip

vinchiu said:
No one will doubt on our kids abilities, but the truth is we have no room for them to play in first team, best example is David Bentley.Not so many can as lucky as Csec.

Not so many are as good or have as much potiential as Cesc.

Jameel46

Established Member
i think ryan smith should stay at arsenal, probably gonna get a few chances next season and he is highly-rated at arsenal. he plays in at LW where arsenal don't have much cover. after his loan at Leicester City hope he doesn't become like pennant or bentley, same goes for aliadiere and hoyte

Jameel46

Established Member
that's probably true but ryan smith did say that he wanted to break into the first-team next season. this is gonna be another pennant/bentley situation again.

afcking7

Ryan Smith was about to break through into the 1st team above pires when he was 17 , untill he recieve an awfull injury.

That just tells you how much wenger rates him

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
for a start your hostility tells me that your were obviously bullied as a child.secondly you are the dickhead. and lastly Smith had never played a premiership game yet he was about to replace Pires who was at his peak.

i never said that Wenger did not praise him i said that i doubt that he was about to replace Pires

N!

afcking7 said:
you dickhead , you obivously dont know anything .

wenger even come out and said it about the boy

someone ban him. please.

if you don't you'll go to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom