• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Nice! Hopefully the start of a mass clear out. Never seen a full back who literally has no ability to cross a ball.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Good move. I`ve always quite liked Kolasinac, not a bad player, never complained and did his best. Even if we have to pay part of his wages we`ll still save a bit of money, free up space in the squad and he hopefully he does well and goes back permanently in the summer. Move Sokratis too and loan deals for Chambers and Willock in January would be good too.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
One of the worst footballers I've had the displeasure of watching. Signing him, Mustafi and Xhaka in the space of a couple of summers, disastrous stuff. Man can't run, can't cross, can't defender, doesn't even use his strength that well. I remember when Chelsea gave him the freedom of Baku because they knew he couldn't do anything with the ball.

Loan him, sell him, let him rot, I don't care I just don't want to see this guy in an Arsenal shirt.

Kolasinac is where football goes to die.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Decent player at times for us. Hope it becomes permanent soon

This frees up europa spot for martinelli

Need more outs for new signings

Reactions: roz

Iceman10

Established Member
Trying to move bodies out to be able to sign someone.

Mustafi, Sok, Kola out the door means we can bring one in right? Maybe 2.

Probably is, but I was going to reply to a similar comment in this thread a bit earlier. In some ways this is just continuation of unfinished business from last summer when we couldn’t shift certain players. The effort to clear deadwood is ongoing regardless of transfer ins.

LasseD

It’s not even that I hate Kola, but we desperately need a clear out. I’m fine with us paying some of his wages. Hopefully the loan gets converted into a permanent contract later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom