• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sebastián Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

So all answers on arsenal tv but not untill friday-

"Arsenal TV Online subscribers will be able to see the full video interview on Friday morning. In it, Wenger discusses the loss of Patrick Vieira, Thierry Henry becoming captain, the two players he took on trial, the deal for Sebastian Viera and the pressure on his side this season."

el jefe

it says in that same article that wenger will discuss the viera situation in the full interview. since he has already done the interview, it makes me wonder if viera will really be given a second medical. i guess we'll know tomorrow.

Haakon

I think nothing has been announced yet because we have made a deal for Viera to come here next summer as this season will be hard on him as there are a lot of games with the national team pre-world cup. In the South-American qualification every country play eachother twice.

And I guess Arsène wouldnt mind Viera getting more experience before comming here (grow 5 inches?) :)

Just my prediction for whats to come on Friday :D

Wenger14

Established Member
Don't expect too much to be revealed on Friday. I'm not going to because i always end up disapointed if i do.

AFCG7

Established Member
Ratinho.. whats obvious is that all of the top sides in Europe, in the Cl , who needed a keeper have got one.

Real , Barca, MIlan , Inter, Man U , Chelsea, Bayern, Porto and clubs of that level already have keepers and are not in need of one as much as we are.

How many clubs have been known to be needing a keeper and looking for one as much as we have in the last few weeks??

Mark

Established Member
We were supposed to sign him last Friday, so I'm not expecting much to happen this Friday.

I just don't think we'll sign him, or anyone for that matter. It's been all talk all summer, only Hleb and Song ended up signing, and even they took ages.

Ricky_AFC

Hopefully AW will pull a surprise signing out of the bag but i'm not feeling too optimistic about it at the moment.

Paddy from Sweden

Legend#1 said:
I was about to post this.

FFS.. our luck SUCKS.

Agree!

The only thing comforting is that bad luck always has an end.

We can't really blame AW for not trying to sign players this summer. Had he succeded with both we'd be going 'woooohaaaaa'. But now... :(

A

Anonymous

maybe Wenger used the street term 'hip' as in cool, just not cool enough to be our keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom