• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It's getting Confusing Werder Bremen want to take Gnabry on loan from Arsenal not from Bayern Munich.
So why wouldn't we just loan straight to Bremen. Unless Gnabry has told us he won't sign a new deal so we are cashing in while we can. Some of something is better than nothing of nothing.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Glad we put the work in and patiently waited for this guy to develop to a stage where he could be ready to contribute something and we go and lose him :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Bayern can sign him on a pre agreement in 123 days.

It would be stupid to turn down the 7m. Its a good offer & one that Bayern didn't have to make... If it was a small club like Sp**s they just wait but Bayern have respect for us.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Per and Özil will probably get Serge to stay, especially the latter. They get along very well, and Özil surprisingly loves it here.

Why suprisingly ? :lol: .The last two years Özil apart from his football going up a level he has grown into a leader and it even shows for the German NT.
I think Wenger also constantly pushes him to become a goal scoring AM .

Aevi

Hale End FC
Why suprisingly ? :lol: .The last two years Özil apart from his football going up a level he has grown into a leader and it even shows for the German NT.
I think Wenger also constantly pushes him to become a goal scoring AM .
I mean that most top players would push to move to a top club (Barca, Real, Bayern), especially if they are in their prime. Özil has made 0 noise about that though which is surprising considering the club hasn't delivered major honors since he's been here.

I'm not surprised he likes Wenger's philosophy though, it suits him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I don't understand anymore. Gnabry signing new contract and loaned out to Werder? I prefer that.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He's maybe pissed at Wenger for wasting him almost a season after that catastrophical loan at Pulis and then spending the second part of season on fringes/injured.

When he broke through in 2013/14, I remember there were high hopes of him that he is an apt replacement for Walcott who got injured v. Sp*rs at FA Cup. He has potential, it just seems that Wenger doesn't see him as good enough to challenge for first 11.

novarek

Got to see what happens, can't say I'm too fussed about him leaving. Guy has had 2 good games in this club so far and looked awful the rest. And no, it wasn't due to Pulis evil influence.

Aevi

Hale End FC

We told one of Biggest club in Europe to f**k off :lol:
LL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom