• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
My Italian friend loves this guy. From the little I've seen of him, he looks very good. He will gives us that midfield toughness and physicality that we've missed since Vieira/Gilberto. The real issue for us is balance so with the Torreira rumours, I'm not sure how we'd line up if by some miracle we got both. We have Xhaka,AMN and Ramsey as a midfield atm. With Adli "signed", we should build with this in mind.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Haven't seen a more average player being drummed up as a 100M guy.

This!

Nobody is paying over 100 million for a Serbian player. What's he proven?

What a dumbass signing a new contract last year until 2022. His agent is Kezman isn't it? The flop at Chelsea.
Agents and players are so short sighted. If you have ambitions to move to another team, don't extend your contract.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul

We've been in contact with his agent according to Corriere Dello Sport.

Don't know how much Arseblog and Gunnerblog knows, but..

“I’ve also been told we may have sent an ‘SMS’ or two when it comes the CM area. No guarantees there, but let’s see what happens as the month progresses” [Via - @ArseBlog]."

SMS?
Could see him as a 6 in Parteys position and as a 8.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
76yb3i.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Meh every year this guy is rumoured to go. No one is gonna buy him and we ain’t buying Serbs or Russians anyway

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How many times italian media going to link him with english clubs and he'll eventually end up at inter or juve. I mean he perfect number 8 but after Vlahovic i don't trust these Serbian players and thier agent's

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also cant believe he already 28 in February. So this summer it might be last chance he move to bigger club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom