• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Should Arsenal just concentrate on champ league triumph?

Should Arsenal just concentrate on champ league triumph?

• Total voters

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Silly thread really. If we fall this short in the league we're hardly likely to go all the way in the Champs league. Yes we'd all love it but seriously people, don't do this to yourselves.

FA cup is literally our only hope.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Of course I know that. But we still need top four and thus win as much games as possible.

The point is that some people tend to think that focusing on the CL (and thus playing kids in the league or something like that?) would give you a better shot at that CL. Of course it wouldn't.
Well it might but it is more likely we win nothing and fail to qualify for next year.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Well it might but it is more likely we win nothing and fail to qualify for next year.

Yes it might. Because of sheer randomness. But it might also not. There is no viable link between dropping the league and getting better results in another competition.

And with the way we're playing I wouldn't even bet us winning the EL at the moment.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yes it might. Because of sheer randomness. But it might also not. There is no viable link between dropping the league and getting better results in another competition.

And with the way we're playing I wouldn't even bet us winning the EL at the moment.
We simply have to focus on coming in the top four and then having a go in the FA. That is all we have to play for now.

Polar Bear

The last time we played Bayern at their ground we got beat 5-1, now watch next week how Wenger will set the team up the exact same way and we will play exactly the same as the last time we took a whooping there. Its beyond obvious, we all know how the story goes by now...

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
The way we are playing I don't think its going to be a pleasant experience, Bayern will run rings around us, Wonga will just stick to the same useless plan and we will go out. Unless we have divine intervention.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom