• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

Sokratis Papastathopoulos - That's nine syllables. Six in the surname alone! That's too many. I'm against this signing on the grounds of too many syllables.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Sokratis Papastathopoulos - That's nine syllables. Six in the surname alone! That's too many. I'm against this signing on the grounds of too many syllables.

We'll just call him, Papa Sok.

Stannis

This guy would finish Merson's career as a pundit.

I'll be quite philosophical if we get him.

one of my dreams is to see Merson as a cricket commentator, especially during a Sri Lanka game. The names will cause his head to explode.

Oh and off course I'd love to hear him say "Fakhar Zaman."

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I lika Sokratis, won't mind this one bit. Find it funny that people are so quickly to hand out judgement when they haven't seen the player at least on a semi-regular basis. I fall in this trap too sometimes so i don't jjudge

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Paying 20mil in any non Zimbabwean currency for this guy is a rip off. Would take Evans over him every day of the week.

Can't wait until Dortmund take a restraining order out on Sven so that maybe he can finally start scouring out other places for players instead.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Would be a shrewd buy I think.

Has not had a great season, but was one of the best defenders in the Bundesliga for most of his time at Dortmund and also got some leadership qualities.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If true, we are close to signing a player without a manager being in place, not sure how I feel about this, you'd at least hope the new manager has some say in transfer and what kind of players we buy..

Reactions: A_G

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I've always rated Sokratis very highly and I would take him over the more error prone and overrated linked player in koulibaly & Manolas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom