• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt12345

Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
sn196 said:
PhantomGooner said:
Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
thats bull....we should demand money from Fenebarchite. The turks are stupid they would pay up. :lol:

Unnecessary comment.

Racist Cu@T

I am not racist I just hate Fenerbarchite, Galatasary deserved the victory!

I was on holiday with galatasaray's president, manager and 2nd president on weekend, even they can't believe how they became the champs while we kicked their butt twice...and none of them can say that they deserved championship honestly... it's strange that you can...
anyway that's not our case here,by the way pls do write down our club's name correct...

Mostarac

Established Member
Abyss said:
I would appreciate if you stop wiriting our club's name different on purpose.
And I wish you a happy life with your dearest club Galatasaray.

Sorry, but I think that Galatasaray are more popular in Europe than Fenerbahce. That is maybe because they won the UEFA-Cup and Fenerbahce do not have any European trophies so far. That is my impression. In Bosnia most people like Galatasaray because Baljic used to play there recently, and I know that many Partizan-supporters in Serbia like Galatasaray because of Ilic.

Abyss

Mostarac said:
Abyss said:
I would appreciate if you stop wiriting our club's name different on purpose.
And I wish you a happy life with your dearest club Galatasaray.

Sorry, but I think that Galatasaray are more popular in Europe than Fenerbahce. That is maybe because they won the UEFA-Cup and Fenerbahce do not have any European trophies so far. That is my impression.

Galatasaray being more popular has nothing to do with writing a club's name different on purpose. Should I change Arsenal's name on purpose and later write here Chelski is more popular as an excuse? Sorry, I would never do that.

Why I feel some kind of hatred or insult here? What did we do to Arsenal? And this is all off topic, just I want him to write FENERBAHÇE properly.

And I remember Kovacevic sayşing he wants to score against Galatasaray to become a real Fenerbahçe fan, so what does it have to do with all this?

Mostarac

Established Member
Abyss said:
Galatasaray being more popular has nothing to do with writing a club's name different on purpose. Should I change Arsenal's name on purpose and later write here Chelski is more popular as an excuse? Sorry, I would never do that.
Why I feel some kind of hatred or insult here? What did we do to Arsenal? And this is all off topic, just I want him to write FENERBAHÇE properly.
And I remember Kovacevic sayşing he wants to score against Galatasaray to become a real Fenerbahçe fan, so what does it have to do with all this?

No need for writing that to me, I have not said a bad word about Fenerbahce here. I am Bosnian, and you know that Bosnia and Turkey have a special relation. I was only saying that my impression is that Galatasaray are more popular, that is all.

Abyss

Mostarac said:
Abyss said:

No need for writing that to me, I have not said a bad word about Fenerbahce here. I am Bosnian, and you know that Bosnia and Turkey have a special relation. I was only saying that my impression is that Galatasaray are more popular, that is all.

Well, I have been writing these things to someone who says Turkish people are stupid and changes Fenerbahçe's name on purpose, you just jump into the conversation and find this very logical explanation for the situation, what do you expect?

Mostarac

Established Member
Abyss said:
Well, I have been writing these things to someone who says Turkish people are stupid and changes Fenerbahçe's name on purpose, you just jump into the conversation and find this very logical explanation for the situation, what do you expect?

His comments are stupid, but I was writing my thoughts DIRECTLY to YOU, I was not replying to his stupid comments.
No need to get angry because of this.

matt12345

as fenerbahçe fans, we don't really care about being popular or even successful, we love the team cause we know that the players/management/fans always try to do our best. being more popular is relative&temporary...we have our own philosophy and walk on our way they we believe. that's our point.

also; we have more championships than them, have been exceeding them on between matches...but u r rite about the european success...

Mostarac

Established Member
matt12345 said:
as fenerbahçe fans, we don't really care about being popular or even successful, we love the team cause we know that the players/management/fans always try to do our best. being more popular is relative&temporary...we have our own philosophy and walk on our way they we believe. that's our point.
also; we have more championships than them, have been exceeding them on between matches...but u r rite about the european success...

Good post, I like the way you replied instead of reacting the way Abyss did.

Abyss

Mostarac said:
Abyss said:

His comments are stupid, but I was writing my thoughts DIRECTLY to YOU, I was not replying to his stupid comments.
No need to get angry because of this.

Well, an answer to me, when I am complaining about his some behaviour, you find an explanation for that, anyhow, I don't wanna continue this conversation any longer since I am here to discuss matters, not to fight with Arsenal fans, and this off topic thing is going longer and longer.

Paddy from Sweden

Is this an Arsenal forum or a forum for turkish fans to bash eachother?

Take your differences elsewhere. This thread is about Sol Campbell rumours nothing else.

The newspapers here are ablaze about Chelski swapping players everywhere. According to them...

Ashley Cole for SWP
Ruud van Nistelrooy for Gudjohnsen
Roberto Carlos for Del Horno

Of course, they don't quote any sources. Wonder if any of you guys can find a source for this? And if the third one is true, apparently Roberto Carlos is asking Real to match Chelski's offer of 7million for a 2 year contract. Fener not mentioned anywhere about him, though. And interestingly enough, nothing on Sol either.

matt12345

anyway...the topic is about Campell's transfer...it seems like we'll save 12millionEuros and u'll keep your defender...this's gonna be the win win situaiton :) now it's time go and offer 15millionEuros to Milan's Kaladze for us :)

Mostarac

Established Member
Haha, what are the chances that Kaladze will leave Milan now as they are using him as their regular central defender? I would say very small chances. Kaladze has been fantastic in 2006, even better than Nesta maybe, and that says it all. Milan will never sell him now.

MC Emirates

so after 17 pages of pure BS. Sol Campbell is no nearer to signing for Poor mans Galasatry aka Fenerbache. I dont want to say i told you so, but i told you so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom