Sol Campbell (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by omega man, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

mentally fragile? the man moved from tottenham to arsenal for **** sakes.

2. el jefe

el jefe New Member

That made me laugh.

3. Darius

Darius New Member

Mates, don't insult the Turkish friends, OK? They're innocent, and I respect them very much for their achievement in WC02.

4. dafish

dafish New Member

you yourself is sounding quite racist right now. i can understand that you maybe still outraged that leeds fans got stabbed. however first of all it was not fernebache(spelling?) fans.

2nd of all a few ****ing idiots doesn't represent the whole country. (unless you work in the oval office in america.)

its not only about arsenal keeping him. its also about the player being satisfied with playing for arsenal. tehre is no point keeping sol if he is determined to leave and find a quieter life, simply because his heart is not in england anymore.

if he is to decide to leave i think a true supporter should applaud and thank him for his service and wish him well. as opposed to insulting the country and club he might be leaving to, as well as their fans that are curious nice and brave enough to venture into a forum speaking a foreign language.

5. dafish

dafish New Member

thats because you don't even know him you ****. how would u know how he feels unless you have spoken to him? maybe he's feeling his age, or hes fed up with the english press, or has started feeling stale in arsenal and think its time to move on.

i really hate it when people put on a pompous act as if they know whats best for arsenal and the players.

6. anelka4eva

anelka4eva New Member

thank you mate
    we respect you too
    anyway
    Why do you think Arsenal didnt deny this romour? Fenerbahce Official site just said the deal has done yet that's it..
    i am still hoping to get him but if not we will of course find another centre back

7. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

anelka4eva,

The Arsenal.com site doesn't often deny transfer rumours (true or not), unless there's serious media interest in the UK - whilst many Arsenal fans are following the story, the general interest on this possible transfer is low.

In addition, Wenger won't be holding many press conferences at the moment, so the media won't be asking too many questions about it.

Don't expect anything from Arsenal.com until any deal is done.

8. cubbz_th14

cubbz_th14 New Member

which reliable sources mate ?

9. otfgoon

otfgoon New Member

why would it be on hold?

10. Mostarac

Mostarac New Member Trusted

Excellent post.

11. Abyss

Abyss New Member

Since the Fenerbah├že board and the manager are changing, they don't wanna finish some transfer business at the moment. The transfers will ne done by the next manager. Clear?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think your just hoping for a deal, honestly theres no real chance of you getting sol .

13. Goksa

Goksa New Member

I dont think that Sol is going to Turkey and say goodbye to Arsenal.
    He has potency for two good seasons with us.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeh but my turkish friend theres no truth in the rumours , you might aswell go make up some about chivu or john terry . i dont think you can force him into submission , although you can never say never :p

i have to give it to you lot , your very persistant when you want your man

15. Bergy_1995

Bergy_1995 New Member

His home is in London anyway. I doubt he'd want to move to Turkey, with all due respect to Turkey. He belongs here, at Arsenal.

16. Arnie

Arnie New Member

why would he go to Turkey?? someone tell me?? He should go to UAE if he wants large retirement money.

17. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

The UAE don't play in European competitions, I believe, much less the Champions League.

I still don't understand why he'd go to Turkey (and I really don't think he will), but if he's looking to run away from his personal problems, it might make some sense...

18. fabtastic

fabtastic New Member

he won t go to turkey

19. Dr. Alban

Dr. Alban New Member

****?
    I guess that says more about you than it does about me.

Campbell walking out on his team mates when they needed him the most, says a lot. Pires had just gotten the important 1-2 goal right at the half time whistle against WH. The team was probably just buzzing to get out there for the second half in pursuit of the equaliser. Then - suddenly - Sol doesn't want to play anymore, and simply leaves right there and then and goes away for several weeks?!

That tells me that something ain't right. A highly paid professional footballer should not do that. Plain and simple.

20. Ratinho

Ratinho New Member

Nah, he called you a **** because you were acting a **** in what you said. Says mostly about you, as it was aimed at you.

Swearing is a gift, not an offence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.