• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameel46

Established Member
turks wanting to have some fun and make themselves happy cause they weren't good enough to qualify for the world cup. i think senderos scored against them.

vanpersie93

muhderfbx said:
Jameel46 said:
muhderfbx said:
lay lay lay lay lay
FENERBAHÇE:::

as you see Fenerbahçe fan is the best fan in the world.

everywhere,everytime...

:lol: is that why they got a crappy new coach :lol:
you cannot sey crappy to our coach
zic-o arsenalı zic-0

arsen wenger ii your coach for about 20 years
i think there is no coach for you:D
nobody wants to manage your team, for that reason there is no new coach for you..
dou you know zico
he has scored a lot of goals against England.
you will never forget him, when we beat you

Our coach is allowed to stay because he get great results. Your coach must leave the club beacause they get owned by Galatasaray in a micky mouse competion. :lol: :lol: :D

Jameel46

Established Member
turks wanting to have some fun and make themselves happy cause they weren't good enough to qualify for the world cup. i think senderos scored against them.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Frankley this thread will never recover as no one will want to look back 15 pages which is when it last made sense. Start again and ban the intruders.

Jameel46

Established Member
T.arman said:
hindi father hindiiiiiiiiiiiii

heeeyyyyyyyy my godd..

he get on the carrrrrrrrr

heyyyyyyy my godddd

he get off the carrr

heyyy my godddd

he get on the arsenal

heyyy my goddd
goddd
goooddd
heyy my goddd..

them turks. funny bunch :lol: :lol:

muhderxxx

Jameel46 said:

do you remember Portugal
c.ronaldo:D
c. ronaldo is my favourite player in england

england is now at home although wc is going on;)
you are watching at tv the cup

Alexsever

I support arsenal in england and am a Fenerbahce fan. To some arsenal fans in this thread i would like say that gala or besiktas cannot be 10% of what fenerbahce is.we are without doubt the best team in turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom