• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

el jefe

Alexsever said:
I support arsenal in england and am a Fenerbahce fan. To some arsenal fans in this thread i would like say that gala or besiktas cannot be 10% of what fenerbahce is.we are without doubt the best team in turkey.
That's great. I don't think anyone on this forum cares the least bit about Turkish football. Nor do we spend any time worrying about whether Arsenal is a bigger club than Fenerbahce.

Jameel46

Established Member
Alexsever said:
I support arsenal in england and am a Fenerbahce fan. To some arsenal fans in this thread i would like say that gala or besiktas cannot be 10% of what fenerbahce is.we are without doubt the best team in turkey.

who won the league their?

RC8

Established Member
I have a couple of suggestions for mods out there:

a) you might want to warn or ban several of the users who have taken this thread not only off-topic, but to a complete display of arsenal unrelated incoherence.

b) maybe lock this thread and open a new one titled Sol Campbell to Portsomouth or something that would in theory not lead to a silly and unintelligent discussion about turkish football.

Thanks for listening, and I don't mean to offend anyone, I just think this is not the proper place for the discussion that's taking place.

Abuu

i think these jokes are enough..

we can talk on business now , i think..

There is a left winger in turkey called İbrahim Uzulmez(deli ibo means clever ibo) , he has amazing technic and flair , and he is so handsome.. in japan there are too much fans for him, you can use this way to earn money..

In my opinion "İbrahim Uzulmez" would be the right decision for arsenal.. and fans ; he would drive you crazy..

Jameel46

Established Member
Abuu said:
i think these jokes are enough..

we can talk on business now , i think..

There is a left winger in turkey called İbrahim Uzulmez(deli ibo means clever ibo) , he has amazing technic and flair , and he is so handsome.. in japan there are too much fans for him, you can use this way to earn money..

In my opinion "İbrahim Uzulmez" would be the right decision for arsenal.. and fans ; he would drive you crazy..

good player - maybe
drive me crazy - i don't think so

Canuck

Established Member
In regards to the Fener fans spamming this thread.
They've been systematically made innactive with the exception of a couple.
We're knocking them off as fast as they register now, so please bear with us and we'll get things cleaned up as soon as possible.

gibson

all this talk between the fener and gala fans is ridiculous why spam these boards! :shock:

any back on topic, if sol does complete his move who would you like to see replace him? Curtis Davies i wouldve thought wouldve been a strong link but wigan had a £10mil bid rejected, Arsène wont go higher than that. thuram seems to be another name linked and also the mexican defender who i cant remember the name of.

with all the trouble with juve i dont know why people havent suggested Cannavaro. Hes got to be one of the best defenders around and even fulham are prepared to put in a bid!! :D

i know people probably want toure and senderos to be the main 2 but a defender is needed if sol goes and you dont get many opportunities to sign a player like cannavaro at a possible reduced rate. also toure will be gone for some games during the african nations cup so someone will need to be there

gibson

kooldawg said:
I'd take cannavaro in a heart beat. :D
exactly im just suprised with our link to buffon and juve apparently owing us some money that cannavaro hasnt been mentioned.

with the appointment of Lippi though to real i can see that being his destination. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom