• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
We did,but that's just one game.Margin between top sides and other teams in La Liga is much bigger.And it was always like that,even when Real and Barca weren't that good teams.

It's quite staggering. Their dominance gets seldomly broken. Simeone did it once in 13/14, the last guy before that was Benitez with Valencia, who actually did it twice in 01/02 and 03/04.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
It's quite staggering. Their dominance gets seldomly broken. Simeone did it once in 13/14, the last guy before that was Benitez with Valencia, who actually did it twice in 01/02 and 03/04.

Atletico almost bottled it in last game and Barcelona had average season.

Nah,competitiveness isn't there in La liga.Smaller teams don't have enough money to buy some quality players and to be on top with Barcelona and Real.I know that they are too good now for almost every team in Europe( Uefa coefficient),but it wasn't always a case and they were still dominant in Spain.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Malcom is soooo goooood! I wish we pay what Barca wants to buy him in the summer

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
yeah, he's not getting anything more from that set of players.if not for Griezmann, they'd be much worse off.

Think he'll be off to Italy soon

Sure.Reckon that Aletico won't be something better when he leaves,maybe even worse.But Simeone needs some new challenge and to win something with different team.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sure.Reckon that Aletico won't be something better when he leaves,maybe even worse.But Simeone needs some new challenge and to win something with different team.
yup.Though I think the ligue will be a bit more open next season.

Messi is getting injured more often. Barca have not been any great shakes without him.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom