Sports betting thread

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by Pepes blue pill, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Laid stake back on the treble on betfair, free rolling for 70 quid now, still hope soton or Brighton **** it up for me tho, Saints meant to be all over Sp**s now

2. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

I knew Kohl was the dodgy leg ffs. Nagal absolutely demolished Monteiro, the higher ranked player, 6-0, 6-1 fwiw :(

Pepes blue pill likes this.

#254 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Would you let that run or cash out? Am not so confident of Madrid after looking at their H2H vs Brugge

4. Pepes blue pill

Cant see anything mate, madrid should deal with brugge regardless of head to head tho

#254 likes this.

#254 Well-Known Member

My bad. Anyways, I still remain with Real Madrid on -1 handicap vs Brugge, PSG away at Galatasaray, City -1 handicap vs Zagreb and Liverpool at home vs Sazburg to win 40,000 of my local currency but with a cash out of around 10,000 right now. Thoughts?
    PS. I staked 5,000

6. Pepes blue pill

I mean on paper they all look decent, its really up to you, depends what the money means to you

#254 likes this.

#254 Well-Known Member

Thanks bruh, I just needed a second opinion. I guess cashing out is for cowards

8. Pepes blue pill

Not at all tho obv the cashing out feature is more beneficial to the bookies than it is us punters

9. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

I would let that run out tbh.. Unless you really need the 10k(nigerian?), if you can afford to lose the 5k it's better to just risk it imo.

10. krengon

I hate betting on Arsenal, but I really want to for tonight.. Great odds when we should be winning this, but Arsenal failing to win and me losing money on it would be too much lol.

#254 and Pepes blue pill like this.

#254 Well-Known Member

Will do and no, Kenyan.

krengon and Pepes blue pill like this.
  12. Pepes blue pill

Same :lol::lol: I actually had 60 on us to beat Newcastle 1st game of the season, got on weeks before but cashed it out the day before :frustrated:

Im in agreement with you, think 3.50 (exchanges) is a huge price imo, wont be betting it tho, a win alone will make me happy enough ;)

#254 and krengon like this.

#254 Well-Known Member

Thought about it too but I just passed. I hate to pass on good odds and they end up hitting like I did with Atleti vs Real draw and U2.5 @ 5.40

Pepes blue pill and krengon like this.
  14. Pepes blue pill

Not betting on us is made easier by the fact I don't rate us very highly tho

krengon and #254 like this.

#254 Well-Known Member

Yeah, if only we had a sound central defence pairing and a Gilberto type dm and both Hector and Tierney 100% fit.
    On my side, I'd rather pass to reduce the curses that I'd hurl if we somehow **** up:lol:

16. Pepes blue pill

Yeah think last time I had money on Arsenal was as part of an accum n they were the last leg to beat sporting lisbon away, best part was I was actually able to go to that game n the bet paid for a decent amount of the trip, will always love Welbeck for that

I bet Arsenal to win the EL at the start of last season as well but just switched the potential winnings onto chelsea for the final

17. krengon

Luckily I knew better than to bet on Arsenal, would have been a rookie mistake.

18. Pepes blue pill

Just woke up and saw the madrid score o_O:confused: got one back now, got them in a 25 pound double myself, slowly losing the wkend winnings

Annoying checked the stats and your minus 1 could easily be in, looks like they been all over them

Gambling is one cruel mistress :(:mad:

19. krengon

Looks like your gut feeling was right mate, sorry for bad advice :lol:

In general though I'd avoid cash out unless it's for a substantial amount.

20. Pepes blue pill

Yeah my bad as well, thought madrid would take care of them easy enough