• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephan Lichsteiner Leaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
He's well experienced and was a core part of Juventus's defence, widely regarded as one of the best. Strange to see such mistakes from him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's well experienced and was a core part of Juventus's defence, widely regarded as one of the best. Strange to see such mistakes from him.

Tbf it's not entirely unexpected for a full-back in his mid-30's to have such a rapid decline. I mean Juve were happy to release him which probably shows you what kinda level he's at now. Also playing CB is something he's not familiar with (most of his career at Lazio and Juve was as a wing-back) and he's not gonna learn it now.

HBL

Established Member
He was always going to be just a stopgap signing as a backup, so I’m finding it hard to be too critical even though he’s been poor.
Annoying though because we looked really solid up until that moment. Kosc and Sokratis were mopping everything up, not a massive mistake and I'm happy with him as back up. We aren't in a position where we can have two high quality players in each position.

Reactions: A_G

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
A performance so bad today that it has you wondering if Jenkinson would've done better. Wouldn't put it past Emery to actually stick him in against Liverpool after that.

Sobotka

A performance so bad today that it has you wondering if Jenkinson would've done better. Wouldn't put it past Emery to actually stick him in against Liverpool after that.
Wait, is this lad still a thing? I thought we sold him in the same summer we off loaded Gervais Yao Kouassi.

LGooner98

we need to buy a defender in Jan, I don't trust Lich. Awful performance. well a great assist to Brighton's goal :(

Fallout

he's been a liability for a while now and directly responsible for several recent goals. bad signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom