• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
This guy is getting up there with Kalou and Gourcuff getting linked to us every single transfer window.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Signing him would make us among the oldest teams, or one the most experienced ones, whichever way you want to look at it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'll say this now in case we do sign him, I think you'd have to be a bit mad to not want N'Zonzi. He'd give us a good 2-4 seasons of big boy football in midfield next to Xhaka. You wouldn't have to worry, that'd be a solid base and then the 4 attackers can do their thing with the full-backs bombing on. He'd slot right into a 4-2-3-1, simple. Also I don't get why people keep calling him slow, he really isn't that slow.

I'm all for exciting youngsters, but people need to stop obsessing over age. We have good young players already and there'll be more coming in, but they're not ready yet. So what's the harm in having a seasoned professional to do the business in the meantime. Worst case scenario the youngsters don't develop as planned and we just buy a new CM with the money N'Zonzi's experience has earned us.

It doesn't have to be 'project experience' or 'project youth', it can be both at the same time. I'd be over the moon with N'Zonzi, personally.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Imagine @Trilly trying to calculate a player’s age in hours :lol:

Poor lad struggles to work out who won football games.
I graduated with a first class degree in mechanical engineering from a top 10 uni you bastard.

say yes

forum master baiter
I graduated with a first class degree in mechanical engineering from a top 10 uni you bastard.

Dd9HZjwVQAIjj48.jpg

Are mods able to change a user's avatar too @Aevius ? :p

FEH

I think if we really wanted N'Zonzi we would have got him already. Also feels Wenger would be more keen than Emery/Sven. We have been linked for years though and he would solve a big problem. Don't see it happening at all though.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Good news. He may be deemed expensive, but Emery knows what he needs and what he gets for his money. This guy can do a pretty good job for us.

Reading the article I see Doucoure mentioned. Love him as well. Only 25 and hopefully around ~30m.

benjamin86

Established Member
Good news. He may be deemed expensive, but Emery knows what he needs and what he gets for his money. This guy can do a pretty good job for us.

Reading the article I see Doucoure mentioned. Love him as well. Only 25 and hopefully around ~30m.
I like Doucoure a lot, can play B2B or DM incredible engine on him.

Stannis

If we get n zonzi my hope would be we also get a young cm that can sit back or be b2b like Berge as well

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Okay man N'zonzi want to leave so take 25M euros and let him go.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom