• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Monreal - Soyuncu - Sokratis - Bellerin
Kolasinac - Mavro - Mustafi - Lichtsteiner

Doesn't strike me as a particularly impressive back line but there is potential and good depth. Anyone there can claim a spot.

Our rivals aint much better imo there are not many great defenders these days, sad really

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its a great start to the window but think alot more to come.

Emery, Sven & Raul will have a list of targets each.

Keep going!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
With GK, CB, CM and RB replacement finally sorted (and we can relax and work on deals for another CB and maybe winger) I am now more excited for outgoings. :D Can we make a general Arsenal (out) thread!? It would be more popular than Wishlist.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Based on Emery's Sevilla time his defences had pretty shocking numbers, so we'll see about that.

This is what I don't get ,where are people getting this tactical superior defending and solidity , even Emery's PSG's sides were suspect . It's going forward where I think he will make a difference .

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

This is what I don't get ,where are people getting this tactical superior defending and solidity , even Emery's PSG's sides were suspect . It's going forward where I think he will make a difference .
It cant be no worse than the last 2 years under Wenger

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We've made some easy signings. We've done it a few times before tournaments, signed 2-3 players.
When? Rosicky, Podolski, Chamakh and Xhaka (who reportedly insisted on completing the deal before the WC) were all done before the tournaments but never multiple deals at the same time.
Point of that argument is that there's little time between the season end and the start of the tournaments.
The tournaments end in mid-July, yet the club were indecisive until the last week of the window in many instances. Just look at the Emirates era:
2006- Gallas/Baptista
2008- Silvestre
2010- Squillaci
2014- Welbeck
2016- Lucas/Mustafi

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Hopefully the late summer move.

Why on earth would they let Sterling, one of their top performers, leave ? They currently have a big mismatch in terms of a new contract, but that's just agent work to get more money out of the deal. Seriouly, does anyone think we outbid City for wages? Not to speak about Sterling opting for EL rather than CL - have to be realistic here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom