• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I wouldn't completely rule it out. Nacho's contract runs out next summer and he's at an age where they may not want to extend him. If they can get a decent price and find a replacement, it could happen.
Would be gutted if Nacho left. He’s been a king amongst knaves. Mr consistent.

I know’s it got to happen someday. Like when you’re a kid and old enough to realise your Grandad won’t last forever.

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Selling a spanish international who was one of the best performers in our side - only Arsenal fans. If he at least would command a big fee to make it a somewhat benefitial deal.

Sometimes it feels like people want us to add new glarring issues to an ever present building site

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Think it would be extended by now if that's the case, we won't continue holding onto damaged or old goods. Get rid and replace.

One of our better performers from season just gone is now damaged or old goods? Nonsense. As for old, we've just signed a backup RB that is two years older than Nacho o_O

The key thing over the next season or two is to figure out who the long term solution is, be that Kolasinac or someone else.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
One of our better performers from season just gone is now damaged or old goods? Nonsense. As for old, we've just signed a backup RB that is two years older than Nacho o_O

The key thing over the next season or two is to figure out who the long term solution is, be that Kolasinac or someone else.

Yep but we have Bellerin there as the main right back. After his contracts up he needs to move on and we need to sign a younger hungrier left back with more potential to battle with Kolasinac.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Need to see if Kolasinac is good enough to step-up first before even thinking about raising questions over Monreals future. Not a position that needs addressing asap with AMN also able to cover there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom