• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rob holding needs a loan. Calumn can play a part this season.
Loaning one of holding chambers is good idea if we buy defender. 4 defenders that play in 4 competition not enough we have to add another one in case of injury crisis

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
And Rob Holding didn't have a good game since the FA Cup final against Chelsea.

I don't get it.
For once Chambers has looked promising.
If we don't trust him then we should have sold him. It's never good when you loan a player twice that fast when he isn't a youngster anymore.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Only reason I'm see that happening because he want first team football. He won't get it here unless Mustafi and Sokratis f**led up big time or we are buying another center back.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What the ****?! I was thinking Chambers could start alongside Sokratis. We best be buying a CB because Holding has looked dodgy as ****.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Loaning one of holding chambers is good idea if we buy defender. 4 defenders that play in 4 competition not enough we have to add another one in case of injury crisis
Four defenders (five if you include Koscielny) is enough. The quality of those 4/5 s quetionable though.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I'm going to bed dreaming of signing Boateng. He loves Özil and will probably be best mates with Aubameyang.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
So chambers is booked for a medical tomorrow but Welbeck is still a player for Arsenal football club?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Emery tried Chambers at CDM then loaning him out?

Suggests these contract renewals are nothing but the club protecting assets.

More reassured by that.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Emery tried Chambers at CDM then loaning him out?

Suggests these contract renewals are nothing but the club protecting assets.

More reassured by that.

Weird one with Chambers though because he had only just signed an extension before getting another one this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Boateng likely to end up at manutd. We can't compete with PSG and manutd financially so let's not waste our time with 4 days left

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Weird one with Chambers though because he had only just signed an extension before getting another one this summer.
I think he signed a very long original contract like 6 years or something. The first renewal may have just been automatically triggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom