• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sylvain Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i said is a fact, so how is that me not knowing anything about football! its a fact! that means it is 100% undisputed truth!

hahahahahahahaha! no, i wouldnt want a shiny head like that! but hes a good player, why has wenger stuck with him for soo long? because hes a bad player? because he cant afford a replacement? no, its because hes a good player!

well nobody seems able to say anything to say why hes a bad player, you all just say im on crack or im an idiot, that is a ****e argument!

what im saying is hes had a good steady season, more than can be said for a lot of the players!

nazo

Established Member
you cant say he is world class, and you cant say he is ****. each game is different and he plays differently. besides whats all this argument about anyways.

i didnt say anything close to saying he was world class! i said he is a class 4th choice centre back! and not many other teams have a 4th choice as good as him!

A

Anonymous

Post any Arsenal transfer rumour. Players in, players out. Make sure you also post your source.

right , weres your source, you clearly havent read the rules

NORTHLONDONGOONER!

Seems like the Portsmouth deal is done now. But why didn't we go for him on a free. He is the type of aerial power we need, and also has pace. He can play centre back or left back, I am just suprised we didn't go in for him.

M+D

Established Member
There's no real point in dragging a nearly year and a half old thread just to confirm he's signed for someone else, which is confirmed in the "confirmed signings" thread anyway...

dos1986

Established Member
Dont worry North we have that 18 year old kid Yago Fernadez :eek:ops:

We have now missed out on 3 good Centre Backs already this summer 2 free Distin,Metzelder and one on the cheap Woodgate...All 3 would have been welcome additions with there height and experience,im getting a little sick of this youth experiment tbh...

NORTHLONDONGOONER!

M+D, I would have put in the thread, that got locked, where we could have discussed potential signing's who we thought would be good, but someone locked it.

longrufus

Established Member
North if your talking about the thread in Arsenal Talk, your mistaken. There is a confirmed signings thread in this, the Transfer and Rumors section.

The thread in Arsenal talk was getting ridiculous, people just randomly speculating and it was quite rightly locked.

asajoseph

Established Member
dos1986 said:
Dont worry North we have that 18 year old kid Yago Fernadez :eek:ops:

We have now missed out on 3 good Centre Backs already this summer 2 free Distin,Metzelder and one on the cheap Woodgate...All 3 would have been welcome additions with there height and experience,im getting a little sick of this youth experiment tbh...

I don't think we've even got Fernandez, actually.

Anyhow, Distin's unbelievably over-rated - plays well one minute, ****s up the next - herdly what you want of a player with his milage under the belt.

This one's over.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom