• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There's a @Makingtrax in every forum.
Looks like some of the RAWK posters know their football though.
Sky gave Ritchie MotM and think he had a very good game. Who was it who came steaming over to Salah in the first half to block any forth coming shot pretty early on? That was a great bit of intelligence, helping out his defensive partner and seeing where the danger was.
Was this the Ritchie you said had a **** game :lol:

BobP

Memri Fan
:lol: I post want I want to on here mate and don't give a flying **** what anybody thinks. Thought that was pretty obvious. :lol:

RAWK has some of the exact same posters as on here. Fans who think they can see what Klopp's doing wrong, all experts, p*ssed at not winning enough, saying this player and that player is garbage, no plan B, not substituting early enough. . . but non of them even managed a Sunday toddlers XI.

Really? I'm terrible at recalling the posts of others poster but didn't you once bring up the fact that we were the 2nd or 3rd best out of 90 teams in the English footballing pyramid to cover for another mediocre season? Might have been the year where we finished 2nd behind Leicester.

If it was you who posted that, I remember you being roundly mocked for it, and you haven't made a comment like that since.

Edit: I was right, https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/am-end-of-season-awards.29129/

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Looks like some of the RAWK posters know their football though.

Was this the Ritchie you said had a **** game :lol:
Yeah you know when a winger blocks a shot early in the game you have to give him MOTM. The fact that his passes and crosses in the final third were all over the place doesn't matter.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Really? I'm terrible at recalling the posts of others poster but didn't you once bring up the fact that we were the 2nd or 3rd best out of 90 teams in the English footballing pyramid to cover for another mediocre season? Might have been the year where we finished 2nd behind Leicester.

If it was you who posted that, I remember you being roundly mocked for it, and you haven't made a comment like that since.

Edit: I was right, https://arsenal-mania.com/for/am-end-of-season-awards.29129/
You think I care about being mocked :lol: . I said it when we were 3rd, 2nd and again last year at 5th.

It's a post about 'perspective' my friend, something you have no concept of in any of your aggressive posts, either in the football threads or anywhere else.
Hope Saudi Arabia is wiped off of the face of the globe one day.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Edit: I was right, https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/am-end-of-season-awards.29129/
We need a @BobP chant on this forum, I'm telling you!

BobP

Memri Fan
You think I care about being mocked

Well, that's not that surprising considering you have very little shame.

It's a post about 'perspective' my friend,

Perspective? You mean being an apologist for countless disappointing performances?

I'm not even sure what my post on the Saudi's has to do with this thread. Nevertheless, I'd like to amend that post by saying, I hope the house of Saud is wiped off the earth.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Honestly, if some of the older guys were still around @Makingtrax would have ****ed off long ago.

He's been left to run a muck on here.
That's what you guys do. You've run off countless Wenger supporters in the couple of years I've been on here.

Seen it many times. Anyone with perspective, who doesn't like . . . anti Wenger propaganda or people trying to change history, or people who whinge and moan at every result, team selection, and every tactical change, or posters who pretend they're tactical experts because they play Championship Manager. Ring any bells Bob.

BobP

Memri Fan
That's what you guys do. You've run off countless Wenger supporters in the couple of years I've been on here.

We, whoever else besides me you're referring, haven't done anything. Posters reserve the right to post what they want about the club. Other posters also reserve the right to call them out and challenge what they're saying. If they can't cope with that by defending their position, then that's their problem. The only ones who do remain, from that group, are usually the ones who are too stupid to acknowledge that they're wrong. Ring any bells?

Seen it many times. Anyone with perspective, who doesn't like . . . anti Wenger propaganda or people trying to change history, or people who whinge and moan at every result, team selection, and every tactical change, or posters who pretend they're tactical experts because they play Championship Manager. Ring any bells Bob.

Yes, only lord Wenger knows anything about tactics. We fans are mere pions compared to the great Arsène Wenger.

Lets try and transplant this to a different context.

Could you imagine telling people living under a dictatorship to sit down and shut the **** up because their leaders know better than they do?

Critique, the raising of questions, where would the world be without these things?

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

I'm not sure you understand the concept of a forum.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The only ones who do remain, from that group, are usually the ones who are too stupid to acknowledge that they're wrong.
Stupid! That's polite. I've been called everything from vermin to ****ing *****. Things are improving.

Imagine for just for one second that you might be wrong, and Wenger isn't a clueless idiot. Just another manager doing his best under difficult circumstances and a massively changing footballing landscape. No . . . OK, I thought not.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Yeah, been here a couple years and know exactly how it works. The frustrated guys work in pairs and try hard to mock the poor Wenger supporter. Wait . . . :lol:
You think too highly of us. People can't mock you nearly as much as you mock yourself. I suppose when you do that, it can feel like people are ganging up on you.

BobP

Memri Fan
Stupid! That's polite. I've been called everything from vermin to ****ing *****. Things are improving.

Imagine for just for one second that you might be wrong, and Wenger isn't a clueless idiot. Just another manager doing his best under difficult circumstances and a massively changing footballing landscape. No . . . OK, I thought not.

*sighs*

Just look at the stupid situations in which we've dropped points in recent time. I'll make it easy for by suggesting you go and take a look at my recent post in the 'Premier League 2017/18: We Go Again' thread where I go over some of the results.

Yeah, been here a couple years and know exactly how it works. The frustrated guys work in pairs and try hard to mock the poor Wenger supporter. Wait . . . :lol:

There is no conspiracy. In fact there are posters here who have a far more measured attitude towards the Wenger situation than I and we get along just fine.

@Özil'sCloakOfInvisibility is right, you're the one responsible for how people treat you.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom