• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tank Farmer (Out)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Honestly Zaha could be done with the sales of Xhaka, Mustafi, Elneny and probably Chambers. Give Xhaka's spot to Willock or Guen ffs I don't care. **** midfield.

Zaha Auba Nelson

:drool::drool::drool:

giphy.gif

Midfield’s overrated. Look at the two CL finalists, plumbers to a man.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Midfield’s overrated. Look at the two CL finalists, plumbers to a man.

**** it, if they really want Praet then loan him with purchase option at the end, I'm not arsed. Sorted midfield as well.

Hire me Raul you Sean Dyche sounding weird bastard.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'm probably in a minority here, but I really hate the trash talking about our players that's creeping in everywhere - and now the mods are at it too - a player may not be up to scratch but save the insults please for people who truly deserve them

It's a forum not social media or to their face. No one has any attachment to these plodders, barely looked arsed in a cup final. They can all do one.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
As in not directed at their social media accounts where they read it. You know what is meant by social media ffs.
perhaps it's time I 'did one', as you so elegantly put it

too many alpha males on this forum for a well brought up lady like me

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
perhaps it's time I 'did one', as you so elegantly put it

too many alfalfa males on this forum for a well brought up lady like me

I agree with you - Koa, Elneny, even Mustafi, who's even a dumbo off the field, might just not be good enough for us, but they don't derserve to be treated like trash.

You can swear, in the heat of the moment, at them when they are having a bad game and say that they are rubbish, no problem, but there's no need to go further.

They are simply not good enough on the pitch and it's not their fault our stupid board throws longterm contracts with buckets of cash at them

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Think I'm being trolled here. Hold my hands up, made the mistake of biting.

Alkane

Would be reluctant to sell unless we get a quality winger. Whilst I think he shouldn’t be our first choice LB/LWB and is on too high a wage to be a backup, he is an important source of assists in the team and I would be very worried if we removed that from a team that already struggles to give our forwards service

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom