• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Anti-Wish List

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Julian Draxler.

COME AT ME, BRO.

0e4.gif

Vibra

Established Member
Draxler leaving Wolfsburg in january is very likely now after he was not in starting xi and booed when subbed in. He already wanted to leave in summer and now also the Club might let him go if someone pays enough money.

I hope it will not be us.

Might we get a bargain deal?

Axel_Gunner

Might we get a bargain deal?

Hard to say. And depends on your definition of a "bargain deal".

Media talk about a 75m € release clause starting next summer. Wolfsburg will never get that big amount for a player with that bad latest performances.

It would be interesting to know more about the financial strategy of Wolfsburg and VW. Maybe Wolfsburg is forced to sell if they are not 100% sure if they plan with draxler.

I guess the fee would be around 40m € like the price Wolfsburg paid for him. (maybe a bit higher, Allofs is a great manager and experienced enough to make a good deal).

It surely also depends on the interest of other clubs.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom