• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
find it funny recent years teams including Brighton Everton and Sp**s boo thier team every time they got bad result.

I can understand Arsenal fans or utd fans the expectations always high and these tow are 1st and 3rd most successful clubs in England historically but Sp**s 😂 when the last time you won something just accept it you not going to compete for anything other than CL places unless you got lucky and get owned by oil country.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
find it funny recent years teams including Brighton Everton and Sp**s boo thier team every time they got bad result.

I can understand Arsenal fans or utd fans the expectations always high and these tow are 1st and 3rd most successful clubs in England historically but Sp**s 😂 when the last time you won something just accept it you not going to compete for anything other than CL places unless you got lucky and get owned by oil country.

Remember when Brighton fans booed a 0-0 this season? That was something else... Even Potter was shocked.

Gunner-Union

Or maybe they'll really try and torture us by loudly counting in unison how many days it's been since they last won a trophy.... Don't think they'd get finished in the 90 minutes right enough
There no ot or replays so won’t fit it in

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
On Ian Wright

I think he is the most likable pundit. Such a shame he played for them!
I always think of him as a Palace player who decided to slum it for a few years.
I like Ian Wright

On our game vs Wolves
****s. Wolves should have taken advantage. Bet they will play like PS ****ing G against us.
Neves is kidding himself. It was a huge win for them in spite of being a man down (and only having two shots on target).

Gives them the momentum and puts them in pole position for 4th (even though there’s a long way to go). If that were Sp**s, I’d be jumping out and down for joy. They should celebrate.

I said in an earlier post that I think Woolwich will be the most likely team to push us for the last CL spot.
They’re no great shakes but have a bad feeling these ****ers are going to get 4th.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Sp**s 0-1 Wolves
Unbelievable
**** me Lloris, you could have caught that with one hand
We are our own worst enemy. We love to screw ourselves
AHH FFS!!!!
so the midseason collapse is on again?
The biggest danger now is Conte just gets despondent and numbed like the rest of us - where's that passion from a couple of months ago?
OH MY ****ING GOD
Omg. Ffs.

At 0-2
I can’t watch anymore, I’m6 not having my day ruined like Wednesday
WHAT A ****ING BUNCH OF CLOWNS

I’ll keep watching this, because it’s like a ****ing train crash you can’t look away from.
Jesus wept
Does Lloris have gambling debts or something?
The curse of Sp**s has now settled on conte.
I ****ing despise these **** bottling ****s. I hate our players more than Woolwich and Chelsea fans do. You have an opportunity to play under Antonio Conte and you ****ing mope around feeling sorry for yourself. Bin these ****ing dogshit, donkey assholes and the bald **** at the top of it all.
Wolves can't score goals all season and yet they look like they can put 5 or 6 past us today.
Change things Conte you midget Italian waiter for ****s sake.

They start to fight themselves

Oh **** off John. Still pretending to be a Sp**s fan. You’re a disgrace to humanity so shut the **** up.

Woolwich melt.

We all know you’ve never been to a Sp**s game in your life, so wind your ****ing neck in before you get burned.
More Sp**s in my foreskin than have in your five bellies you quivering lump of lard.

Now go eat some salad
You’ve never supported Sp**s in your life you disgusting waste of air. Back to the emirates you ****.

I’ve seen corpses with more intelligence than you.
This is the 3rd season on the trot of this tepid sub standard ****e. Its basically 1996 to 2004 with a world class striker to keep it half respectable.

After half time
No wonder it was so easy to get a season ticket this year. Absolute joke. Maybe nuno, Jose weren’t the problem… Levy is ruining us

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Oxeki

Years into the future, you are gonna end up like a legend, that Sp**s fan's tell their kids about, when they want them to behave...like the chupacabra.

Except you don't feed on goat's blood, but Tottenham tears!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Didn't know Sp**s were playing at the 0-2 Arena?

A4-FD987-D-E0-A9-4109-9722-391639-DF5301.jpg

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

@Oxeki! Mate, we are waiting! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
Sp**s "top four thread"

I'd even go as far as to say, 'Levy purposefully devalues the club as it costs less to run a mid-table team than a top flight team.
We ain't making 4th. **** the league off as I don't want to play in any second or third rate European competition through our league position. Throw all our eggs into the FA Cup and start to weed out the dross in the squad.
People keep mentioning these games in hand as if they're against Dover FC and it's guaranteed points. I'm the same as you. Sack the league off and finish 8th.
This is the week that ends it: zero points from two at home against Southampton and Wolves, with City lined up next.
Every season has turning points. This is ours.
We will finish where we are now 8th.
Below West Ham, Wolves, Woolwich and Man Utd who are all lets face it fairly **** but still better than us.
Poch was a project manager and we had amazing nights I will never forget.
Better than the dross served up by ‘serial winners’ like Conte and Mourinho.
If you look at the Woolwich fixtures i think they'll do it. They've got Liverpool and Chelsea at home but other than that some pretty favourable games. Hardly any tough away games, maybe West Ham. I would say us but...yeah.
Woolwich will get it. Thought United would when they hired Rangnick, but I think the fact he's not a long term option has the squad a bit reluctant to fully buy in to him. He's going upstairs in the summer, I think if they had hired someone for the long term the spot would be United's.

Testament to how investment pays off. 122m net spend in the summer, focused on young talent who fit the system. Ødegaard, White, Ramsdale and Tomiyasu have all came in, earned starting spots and improved them. It's what we need. 4-5 starting XI players next summer.
Yep. They've bought young, technically good players and have been prepared to spend. At least it looks like they have a plan. We're all over the shop
Gooners will beat us
I am dreading that game against them. These players have lazily capitulated in most derby games this season, lost 4 times against Chelsea and bottled the last 2 games. They won’t be embarrassed to lose 2 nlds in a season.
Can we PLEASE delete this thread now?
We need an automatic filter that stops these being set up.

Delete thread now, kill it. Next game guaranteed loss. 4 losses in a row that will be what a way to throw away your 4 game in hand advantage

Lock the thread.
Embarrassing.

Conte's thread

Do we ever reach a point when we quit blaming the manager and accept the players and the squad assembled under Levy's watch simply isn't good enough?

Pochettino: Over achieved on a shoestring budget. Sacked

Jose Mourinho: Serial winner throughout his career. Failed and sacked
Antonio Conte: Serial winner. Comes to Sp**s and loses 3 games in a row for the first time in 13 years.
Football has gone for me. The real passion, the edge, the culture of being where you truly felt you belonged. Now it’s more akin to going to Thorpe Park… and then queuing for hours only to find the rides don’t work properly.
3 league losses in a row for Conte for the first time since 2009. It’s not his tactics, it’s the lazy wankers on the pitch with a history of being bottlers that’s the problem.
We probably have a worse midfield than any other club in the top 10 of the prem, likely worse fullbacks too.
We turned down a far better fit for the club when we turned down Ten Hag
A manager who plays gorgeous attractive football, who develops players and isn't afraid to drop experienced players and bring in youngsters.
The thing is, if Conte fails, we're likely to be in a position we haven't been in for the last 20 years or so.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Testament to how investment pays off. 122m net spend in the summer, focused on young talent who fit the system. Ødegaard, White, Ramsdale and Tomiyasu have all came in, earned starting spots and improved them. It's what we need. 4-5 starting XI players next summer.
When the fighting ***** give more credit to our signings than AM

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Fighting ****'s reaction

**** me, no doubting he’s a top manager but bhe’s also a ****ing drama llama 🦙.

Any chance he could stop whinging and try and sort out our horrendous defence and midfield? I know he has limited options but I have not been impressed with how he has used em recently.
He speaks the truth.
But I'll bet a banana it all happened with his approval.
He wasn't selecting the 4 as starters and only used them a subs for a few minutes.
Conte has to ask himself if he is making the right decisions.
I think the decision to drop PEH in the last game was catastrophic.
Also IMO Sanchez needed/needs a rest.
The stadium killed Tottenham Hotspur FC as a competitive football club. It’s enhanced ENIC no end.

They know that the business model is adapting to selling Premier League football. Not Tottenham Hotspur. The corporate £ is everything. And they don’t need THFC to sell corporate tickets. Think of how many times you hear of non Sp**s fans at our stadium for a prawn sandwich.

I am assuming that much like a transatlantic airplane. It matters not how many cheap seats are sold. As long as first and business class are sold. All is well.

Our club means nothing to these bastards. I ****ing hate them. Hate them for making us the smallest of “big clubs” hate them for sacking Redknapp. Hate them for not backing Hoddle. Hate them for ****ing off Martin Jol. Hate them for Stratford. Hate them for Wembley. Hate them for this poxy ****ing ponce feast stadium. Hate them for Keane and Berba. Hate them for Wembley. Hate them for robbing two ****ing cup games off every one. Hate them for taking the loyalty points off fans who had been going home and away through the kak of the 90’s. Hate them for years of under investment. Hate them for Jose. Hate them for Nuno. Hate them for destroying AVB with the super 7 punts. Hate them for super league and being spineless.

Hate them for letting every single one of us down time and time and time again.

And breathe.
But Conte being a smart manager must have known Sp**s didn't have the players to play his preferred system before taking the job. He would have assessed the squad and must have known this but £15m was too much for him to say no to. If it all goes tits up, he still gets it....
The reason (and many others on the board to be fair) were so excited about Conte was that it was clearly Levy’s last roll of the dice.

This manager won’t give a **** about an NDA like poch and Jose maximising their pay out.

This is a well respected, top manager outing our board in public.

We know all this but a good percentage of our fan base have been choosing to pretend it’s all ok.

There is nowhere for levy and his supporters to go now.

I’m the words of the Lego loving, dog botherer: Levy has been ended.

BRUTAL
Love it that he's called the incompetence out. About time that some of our fans understand that our expectations have gone through the mud. Conte knows how good we used to be because he lucked out with his Chelsea title against us.

We stand with Conte!
20 years of failure. Highest ticket prices in Europe, failing to buy when we could push on, super league, delayed stadium = bonus, no money for the squad but money for real estate

YOU HAVE TO ASK WHY???
He's here for a £20 mill payday, I'm sure of it. You can't convince me that he's here to change the club when he knows that Levy is not interested in the football side.

There are plenty of clubs in the world that will look past his time here. Any manager that comes to us and fails doesn't really mark their career down because people know they have to work under duress with Levy in charge.
If Conte goes, then i feel the club are going to be a mid table outfit for the next 10 years. Another period of mediocrity under a failed property development regime. Sp**s fans can dream on if you think we are getting the likes of Potter etc in. Nobody will touch this Sp**s job with a barge pole. Kane will be the 1st out the door too and we won’t be able to stop it this time. The rot is slowly starting and I don’t think we are going to stop it. The only way of getting back was backing Conte and him being a success. If Conte fails, Tottenham hotspur football club fail for the next 10 years, its as simple as that

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Ben Mee scores
****ing can't even handle the massive Burnley attack.

There is just no stopping Ben Mee.
We're literally cursed
You stupid little ****s.... Saturday counted for nothing!

God forbid we actually got to ENJOY a weekend... **** that.

WET WEDNESDAY NIGHT IN BURNLEY.... you cliche ****s!

**** 4th... we don't deserve anything!

we're a ****ing underdog club who got lucky in Manchester against the BIG boys once... ****ing pricks!

what's the ****ing point... I mean seriously... if you don't fancy it, **** off!
We’re such a joke club - this is truly shameful

Championship players letting us down time and time again - 5th manager in a row now …

Mental midgets ****s
**** this team. **** Paratici. **** Levy. **** VAR. **** Emerson Royal. **** Ryan Sessegnon. **** this season
What the **** is wrong with this ****ing team. You go from ripping up City to constantly ****ing up against ****e teams. I'm done with watching this ****
We got dyched
Is that 9 defeats already? And there's what, 14 games remaining? So we'll end the season with 12 or 13 defeats minimum. You don't get top 4 with that. Heck, you don't deserve top 4 with that.
This is why Sp**s are spursy bottle jobs
Making Burnley look like a prime Barca.
3rd world ****s. Horrible club. Hope they go down
Saw this result coming a mile off, and then 3 mins added at the end just for absolute comedy rub ins.

We deserve nothing from this season.
Typical ****ing Tottenham **** off

"Top four" thread
4 losses in 5 league games. 3 of which are against Burnley, Southampton and Wolves. Think we can safely say this is done and dusted now, can't we? Or is that still too negative for a few on here? At what point do we stop deluding ourselves as fans that this group of nowhere close to good enough players are suddenly out of nowhere going to get their **** together?

Hope to god we even make European football at all and get to the summer which will need to be just step 1 of the major surgery this squad requires to get even close to being at an acceptable level. Most of this current team can go to hell.
Delete this ****ing thread
Close the thread. The bottlers aren’t a serious team.
Am I allowed to criticise Conte without being considered racist towards Italians yet? The decision to set up and play the same way here as we did at city cost us tonight. Does not have the players here to be so tactically rigid. Piss poor defensive set up against a fantastic defensively side that'd extremely well organised.
We’ve lost 3 of our last 4 to Southampton, Wolves and Burnley and a real sense in all three that Conte was out witted.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom