• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Saying what he's just said and it could well become one of two outcomes for Conte... He either tells the board he's done and walks, or he loses the dressing room and they're left with no option but to sack him.
I honestly don't get how he can act like this unless he was really promised something in January which did not end up happening. Otherwise I do not understand how he can act like this.

Fabregasm

I honestly don't get how he can act like this unless he was really promised something in January which did not end up happening. Otherwise I do not understand how he can act like this.

Or they might have sold off players he wanted to them to stay on. He can't even put together a plan to move forward now. Just constant whining after every bad result

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Conte will work in his own interests. That defeat last night probably sealed their fate when it comes to making top 4. He won’t want to stay there without top 4 and will probably want to make himself available in case a job like PSG becomes available.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wolves scores
1-0 Wolves..... Gabriel clowned it!
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Would absolutely ****ing love it if Wolves got CL ahead of Woolwich/United. Please .. a crumb from this season at least.

Pepe equalizes

**** equalise.

Pepe.
Anyone but The Arse… but if they draw for a point each, that’s not the worse outcome either.
Laca scores
2-1
I hate football
**** these South London wankers.
6 ****ing minutes ?!! When we had 3
Absolute ****s. God I hate football
Their name is on the Wenger Cup.
They are absolutely winning the NLD. These players have no shame man, have already rolled over in all our other derbies
When it rains it absolutely ****ing pours.

Malky

Established Member
Reading their " race for top4 thread " and they're talking about cheering on United because they're now genuinely worried that we'll get it and us getting Champions League football with them losing Conte, and likely Kane, in the summer, are convinced we'll leave them behind. :lol::lol::lol: Their forum is bloody brilliant right now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

These are all from experienced members. Second quote is pretty funny as if they can say that our squad isn't anything special. :lol:

Also they themselves would choose rather no Europe rather than Conference League, which happened last year and what I rather wanted too.

4th was always ****ing doomed the minute this thread was started.

Same as last year when we won a few games and some clown started a can we win the league thread.

This is going to come down to the NLD.

Both clubs have similar opposition left to play.. They are playing a lot better at the moment, but their squad isn't anything special. The last 5 games have ****ed us.. We just need to find some good form and hope results go our way.

If it comes down to Conference League or nothing, I'm taking nothing.

0% chance at getting top 4

Kane gone, Conte gone

Maybe we can build around Emerson and Doherty

I looked at the table yesterday and couldn't believe how many points they are ahead of us, with no games in hand! Shocking turnaround!!

200.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The Poch years were the glitch in the matrix weren’t they? Just another Aston Villa with a better stadium.
Reply:
Aston Villa have a European cup.
Another reply:
Won a league title in my lifetime. You would be in your 70's if you could remember a Sp**s league title win and i'm pretty sure i'll be in my 70's and never see one under these owners.
Reply to that:
we wont win anything in our lifetime imagine being 30 or younger and thinking that

It’s unbelievable how bad this football team is.

Even though the performance against Leeds was good, it seemed to be ignored the amount of chances they created. They hit the post twice had a one on one denied and had a header that flashed wide. They could have scored four goals and this was repeated against Middlesbrough. How many chances did they have before they scored?? The goal was coming. Why these players are knackered is beyond me. They are professional athletes? Over worked in training or It was either that or they looked lack lustre or disinterested. I don’t know. It really is a bizarre watch, watching this group of players.

I don’t think Ive ever seen Son play so badly, the amount of times he gave the ball away or fell over was shocking.

Anyone else bored of this **** club consistently failing as a club. Constantly failing season after season. A banter club that gets ripped to shreds by just about every football fan on the planet. A club that is allergic to trophies. A club that forever let’s down its supporters. Who’s ****ing bored of Tottenham Hotspur?

Supporting Sp**s for so long has given me some sort of Stockholm Syndrome.

It's like I'm sitting at the poker table and every time we do well (City, Leeds) I'm instantly all in with emotion and belief again. Why...? There's decades of evidence to tell me utter disappointment is only ever 90min away. I don't act like this in any other aspect of my life.

Even now I'm thinking.....top 4's not impossible you know......

If we manage to keep Conte this summer, and we don't give him basically whatever he needs, which by the look of it is about £250m ffs, and he then ****s off.....I think I might retire from Sp**s and live out my supporting days watching a different sport.

Their RB youngsterJones looked levels above our two plodders

Just be thankful we have 5 sweet days than Tottenham can’t ruin by playing starting tomorrow.

Losing was zero surprise to me. That's actually worse than losing.

True but then following a football team is supposed to be a release/escape from the real **** going on in the world/our personal lives so yes in perspective there are worse things than being a Sp**s fan at present but that doesn’t mean it’s not **** being a Sp**s fan.

I know we are supposed to support through thick and thin but ****ing hell the thin bit is a killer.

Yup, watching Sp**s season by season I feel like I'm in a mixture between groundhog day and the truman show. It's like Sp**s fans are part of a covert human experiment to see how much a human can be pushed to their limits until their spirit is completely crushed beyond repair

Sigh, this club.

200.gif

And they posted this:

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom