• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like the guy who said he's changing his name from "Son Sp**s", as he doesn't want to be named after a bottler.

What's he gonna call himself then, "Woodgate Sp**s" ...not a lot of options, all their players are bottlers :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I like the guy who said he's changing his name from "Son Sp**s", as he doesn't want to be named after a bottler.

What's he gonna call himself then, "Woodgate Sp**s" ...not a lot of options, all their players are bottlers :lol:

I'd take the Sp**s bit out first if I didn't want to be named after after a bottler, to be honest.

Total joke of a club.

Can't stand either but without Kane and Son they'd be lucky to finish 14th :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our game vs Watford
Ødegaard scores 0-1
Great goal tbf
Aight, not watching this ****.
Hate to say it, but that's some excellent football.

Watford equalizes
1-1
Aight, watching again, now, yeah.
Moussa belting the Woolwich fans with the ball

Arsenal retake the lead
1-2
what a player Saka is
They are clearly a better team than us right now

Annoying how we’ve let them overtake us
matter of time with their resources but the more annoying is how they won multiple pots when they were ****
****s are going to get 4th aren’t they
Remember when they lost to City, and I said that would be the turning point in their season but was laughed out of here?

Yeah.

When you lose a game but your home fans cheer you off the pitch, that level of inspiration is profound and was always going to boost them for the run in.

Top four thread
Do Woolwich ever get injuries? Oh yeah when they had a couple the game got postponed...
Watch us beat the ****, United and West Ham only to lose to Brentford, Villa, Brighton and Newcastle.
Don’t see us beating any of them. We are ****e
Woolwich are pretty consistent compared to us & United. It’s Woolwich to throw away.
Disaster with city already scoring. Need United to win to stop Woolwich really.
With a better owner & chairman 4th would have been wide open for us to get this season. Now we will be looking up at Woolwich .
Woolwich will get 4th.

United 5th.

West Ham 6th.

Sp**s 7th.
It's Woolwich's. Easily the most well rounded top 4 competitor.
I imagine Tomiyasu would go to CB.

But mainly I mean when their 11 is fit. They just looked the most well coached, balanced side when that happens. It's clear Arteta has targeted a certain type of player and the club has gone out and got them for him. Pace, technical ability, defenders comfortable on the ball but who also defend well, players who dribble well etc .. it's all there.

Last edited:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Talking a lot of sense our neighbours there, bless them.
Yeah actually pretty good comments some of them, surprising.
I like hearing what fans of other teams think about us. They usually have a much more objective view of our players and coach than we as Arsenal fans have. I'll never forget sitting among Palace fans and them ****ting themselves every time Alexis received the ball. They honestly feared him.

Coming back to what the Sp**s fans wrote. We are more consistent and better coached than they are. We have a clear way of playing and a set staring 11. No one can be surprised with what team we role out and how we play. The gruel might not be the tastiest at all time, but we are starting to get some jam on top!

ch gruel GIF by Cartoon Hangover

balthazar

Arsenal retake the lead
1-2

what a player Saka is

They are clearly a better team than us right now

Annoying how we’ve let them overtake us

matter of time with their resources but the more annoying is how they won multiple pots when they were ****

****s are going to get 4th aren’t they

Remember when they lost to City, and I said that would be the turning point in their season but was laughed out of here?

Yeah.

When you lose a game but your home fans cheer you off the pitch, that level of inspiration is profound and was always going to boost them for the run in.
Haha, Love to see it.
The FightingCock turning into the LimpCock

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wrong player at utterly the wrong time.

Fell out with coach/structure at Utd. Went away to relax and sulk a week in hot weather full of D.

Misses drubbing, top scorer ever...

Was frankly always set to happen (we just should of scored 4 or 5 and bumrushed them)
We’ve lost 5 of our last 8 league games. Two of the wins were against relegation contenders Everton and Leeds. Throw in an FA Cup defeat at Middlesbrough as well.

There’s the lone outlier of the win at Citeh, but aside from that our form has been poor for a while now.
:lol:
As long as Kane doesn't leave in the summer (a very big 'If'), Conte would be a bit foolish to leave in my view. Even still, I think we have enough young talent here and on loan to be an attractive, young squad for another upcoming and positive manager in short order.
We played exciting attacking footbalI today, we deserved a point and didn't get it. It happened loads under Burkenshaw and Shreeves who were great managers. It happened under Bill before my time. It's happened throughout the 50 years I've supported Sp**s.

It will happen when we get Graham Potter in, and people will whine online about it.
Have Burnley won a home game since they won 1-0 against us??
Joe Lewis needs to ****ing die soon, the rancid old ****!

ENIC are poison.. we are ****ed with them...
But who the **** buys us?

Saudi Prince? Russian Oligarch?? Blood Money Billionaire?

Football without money is ****ed... You can ONLY Win stuff if you have untold riches nowadays (unless you're ****ing Dilly Ding Dilly Dong Ranieri at lucky Leiectser....) But in the REAL world, where the money comes from is the problem.
if conte goes in the summer i might too

until the ****** levy ****s off with enic

another write off season and crap buys

i aint falling for it again
**** transition

yoou know what **** to dare is to do

put transition in the logo

every ****ing time its transition excuse every damn time im sick of hearing it

we have been in transition for 20 yrs i want ****ing trophies soon please
It's ****ing laughable. When are we ever not in transition?
Ronaldo will never score another PL hat-trick I am sure of it.

Just too obvious his last would be us.

It's in my blood but right now and in this period we are the most fickle side the PL has ever seen.

And of course Rangnick was proved right.

Bottlers.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Honestly even though that Man City result wasn't good for us I love that it happened. False hope.

It gave them a chance to puff their chests out a bit and get their dander up before they got walloped by the might of Burnley, Boro and Man Utd.

Knowing it all happened with a very good manager makes it even better too. Their club is the biggest bottle job in football and it's never going to change and deep down their fans know it :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
It has to be said, though. Expressions is a top entertainer and quick witted when it comes to his quips and so on.

More than I can say about a lot of football youtubers.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom