• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
They are really ****ing sh*t. Chelsea let them off the hook. Deserved nothing out of that game.

Can’t actually create chances when they are not playing on the counter. We will wipe the floor with Kane’s muggy face when we play them in October.

Hope someone leaves one on that d***head Romero for good measure too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sterling looked good. Quality player. Mental that City can just sell Sterling and Jesus to their rivals.

Gonna be quite common from now on, seeing as wealth of PL is so much greater than in Europe, other big PL clubs are basically only ones who can afford the fees and wages.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gonna be quite common from now on, seeing as wealth of PL is so much greater than in Europe, other big PL clubs are basically only ones who can afford the fees and wages.
Normally it's the other way around though. Players of real quality are usually poached by the oil clubs from lower teams.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Normally it's the other way around though. Players of real quality are usually poached by the oil clubs from lower teams.

Sure but the point is a player like Sterling, still years ahead of him, on a high wage at a top PL club, unless Real Madrid or PSG decide to buy him essentially he can only move to a PL rival, no one else can afford them.

The top players these days price themselves out of options. Messi could only move to PSG. Ronaldo can’t move anywhere cos no one can afford him.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Tomiyasu and Tierney will physically intimidate Kuluveski and Son like the way Koulibaly did today. Both didn’t play in the game at their new toilet back in May.

They have **** all else to offer if you shut their threat down the wings.

glitchform

don't like to call people mentally deficient but lol at them celebrating our advantage.

COYG. ✊🏽

This morning they are still fuming. Romero should have been sent off, Richarlison was offside, Bentancur fouled Havertz, Taylor is a **** and has an agenda against Chelsea, Conte is a ****, you name it, they are moaning on Woolwich levels of moaning.

I am so pleased we have become that ****house club, we’ve had it happen to us so many times but now the tide has turned.
Romero getting in the face of James on the equaliser, Richarlison making sure Tuchel got a red, nicking an undeserved point at the death etc etc etc.
There is so much for them to hate us after that game and I ****in love it.

🤣🤣🤣

Joke club, even more joke fans. I hate Piers Morgan but at least he made just one correct decision in his entire life.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
don't like to call people mentally deficient but lol at them celebrating our advantage.

COYG. ✊🏽

🤣🤣🤣

Joke club, even more joke fans. I hate Piers Morgan but at least he made just one correct decision in his entire life.
Unreal "decisions against us".

They seem to go blind when Son goes on another diving session. Joke small club trying to be relevant :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Bou 0-1 Arsenal
Bournmouth are tragic
Oh **** off
Jesus looks unreal

Cannot beleive Man City let him go. He’s so much better suited to their style of play than Haaland.

Weakened themselves IMO and strengthened a rival
Anyone expecting Woolwich to not be very good this season is setting themselves up for disappointment.

Jesus has transformed that attack
That wee **** is playing out of his skin for those ****s.
FFS. Hate to say it but that was class from Jesus. Annoying.
Argued he would score 20 goals this season for Woolwich if he stays fit and haven't seen anything yet this season to change my mind. Being the main man at a club will make a huge difference for him.

I quite like Richarlison but would have taken Jesus over him, 100%.

0-2
Turning off
Bournemouth look like worst team we’ve seen in a while
**** you B'mouth. Soft as ****. TV off.

0-3
I hate to admit it but Woolwich are going to be a real problem in the top 4 race. We're off to a good start but in all honesty, we're really going to need to up our game sooner rather than later. I think it's going to be closer than people were hoping.
Ok that’s me done

Good goal tbf but Bournemouth defence shocking

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Woolwich win even makes me more angrier, they are now 4 points ahead of us .

**** Sanchez, **** Mr Royale, **** PEH MEH, **** Dier Dire, **** Davies, **** LOLis **** Son **** Kane

**** the lot of you

My night is ruined
****ing pathetic bunch of cowards, absolutely moronic to start with that Hojbjerg time wasting bollocks from minute 1 of the 2nd half, at 1-0, against Wet ****ing Spam...

Absolute garbage post equaliser too, no ****ing attempts to play football, piss about with the majority of possession passed between our worst footballers, content to waste so much time passing between themselves and Hugo and very nearly ****ing up to gift them a winner even.
A **** Chelsea and even ****ter West Ham decide to suddenly raise their game against dirty little Jewish Tottenham...

BIG ****ING SURPRISE! it happens every year.

the only shame is that we couldn't beat either of these Nazi, Gas Chamber Hissing ****S!

at least we're unbeaten against them both this time... 2 points more than last season...

ZEIG HEIL AND VIVA LAZIO, INDEED!
Seriously what will stop other teams doing this to us Week in week out now. Poch died a death with similar tactics as did Maureen.
It's a marathon, not a sprint, nobody wins anything in August and we are nowhere near our best. Let the stupid gooner ****s brag and think they have won the league after playing 5 of the easiest games you could ask for.
Lucky to escape with a point & once again we're a ****ing painful watch. I really hope there's nobody left who thinks this team is putting up a title challenge
Lucky to come away with a point. Our football has been mourinho-esque so far this season.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its slowly dawning on the Spuds faithful that they dealing with a cheap knockoff of Mourinho, who they spending money on :lol:

Beautiful to watch those fools learn about football through their failures. And it will only get worse :lol:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
They are finally cottoning onto Conte’s **** football.

Now all we need is him to complain more about needing players who he then never plays. Set up perfectly for a strop and then he’ll resign half way through the season when the fans start turning on him Mourinho style.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Calling all Contesexuals
63ce5201fcf514b795d1f63794b362cb.gif

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

1-0
deserved.

Make some ****ing subs
gtfoo

this is embarassing

but it was cooming, ****ing dogshit ffoootball all seasoon
****ing joke
Disaster. Mf
**** off Conte you stubborn prick.
Feels like that’s been coming all season.
2-0
Deserved. Conte can **** off with this football right now
Told u we were ****
Thank you for this **** match. Congrats Conte.
oh **** off
what a joke
Ft
if we lost and we played good football i will accept it

but watching us play like that and then losing is terrible
We play some awful football. Don’t remember Conte’s Chelsea side being this bad to watch

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom