• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Whoa looks like there might be more contesexuals in AM than that place
The Contesexual identifies with Antonio's life story.

There are four stages of becoming a Contesexual.

896722-B3-1-E8-C-40-B6-823-D-CB4-DDD4419-C1.jpg

Lots of stage 2/3 active in the mains.

Explains the extreme vitriol towards:

giphy.gif

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It’s slowly dawning on those mugs…

They’ve got a knock off Mourinho, and paid twice as much :lol:
When you think about it, it's actually mental that Mourinho was in such a low place that he ever took that job. On his worst day he was too good for that scummy little club.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We better beat Sp**s at home and look good doing it. This Sp**s team is as sorry as United. But they are great at the counter so we need to not be naïve either. Arteta needs to fix his poor record against big 6 and Sp**s at home is the softest 3 points of any big 6 matchup; he better not solo ***** job this like he did United.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Came across this :lol:

These half-wits are scouring through A-M and in tears 🤣🤣🤣

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Came across this :lol:

These half-wits are scouring through A-M and in tears 🤣🤣🤣

@AbouCuéllar has fans

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@AbouCuéllar has fans

36 people were laughing at his take :lol:😭😭

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Who was it that used the "sexual" term first? Was it ExtjExhtts? Do you know @A__G ?

This totally ridiculous stuff has made Arsenal fans look like proper bellends in the eyes of other supporters. :lol:

They overrate him...this month. End of last season they were completely in the mud and having a pop at him, and now they're all back to being "Artetasexuals" or whatever they refer to each other as :cautious:

They're more fickle than even us!
I don’t know what’s worse; the first person on there to coin the phrase (‘Artetasexuals’), or the mindless sheep running with it (to the point where barely a page goes by without some **** using a derivative of the phrase).

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
To the Spud voyeurs perusing the forum, I also agree that the Contesexual term is a bit cringe. Personally, I only refer to you as Contes with the 'o' pronounced like a 'u' and the 'e' not pronounced at all. I will continue this even after he leaves your little tinpot club without winning anything. You'll all always be massive Contes to me. ;)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
To the Spud voyeurs perusing the forum, I also agree that the Contesexual term is a bit cringe. Personally, I only refer to you as Contes with the 'o' pronounced like a 'u' and the 'e' not pronounced at all. I will continue this even after he leaves your little tinpot club without winning anything. You'll all always be massive Contes to me. ;)
They were killing us last season:

Gdeep created an account on there just to praise himself

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They were killing us last season:

Gdeep created an account on there just to praise himself

That goes a lot towards explaining how fired up they were about beating us :lol:

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Rumours that Conte won't sign a contract & may look to take back the Juve job at the end of the season.
Fact is he never really wanted to be at Sp**s anyway. He just went for the mega money & something to do until the next big job came along.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Sarcastic I Dont Care GIF by Sound FX

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sp**s fans like United fans are mostly dumb with their takes on what we are doing at our club , because, well it suits their anti Arsenal stance.

Arsenal have spent the most money, they can’t handle more than a game a week, the schedule is going to kill them, they bottled top four, and all this other nonsense to justify their own insecurities about their flailing situations at their clubs.

Let them continue to stalk our forums and get our takes. It’s a sign of their insecurities, and how their own situation doesn’t seem as promising going forward. Imagine banking on Conte staying in the short term even and letting him fill the team with a 40 year old Perisic, anddead player like Richarlison for 60m, LOOL.

And the only signing they do get right in recent times, Kulusevski, is an Arsenal supporter, thought he was coming to Arsenal and still wants to play for Arsenal one day but prefers not to mention the club. :lol:

Well perhaps United have something to look forward to. Sp**s? :lol:

Sp**s == Dead club, investing in a Mourinho knock off, who will dump them as soon as it’s viable to do so.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom