• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
thanks boots

BTW, I think Afactor and _edu should get upstairs soon... they'vee been here long

Xibalba

hi
im Jakub from Slovakia(yes, another!)im 17, studying at high school oriented at maths...in the future, i would like to write a novel, that would make you scream "OMG OMG OMG NOOOOO...."(i mean shock you, in a very positive way) and that would make me rich and i would travel around the world then..but i cant promise you that
so...something about my supporter career ...hmm well, i like arsenal..i started supporting during 2005/2006 season...that smell of the end of one BIG era-last year at higbury, end of invincibles , that amazing blueberry kit, and on the other hand the smell of exciting tommorrows - emirates stadium, the concept of young talented players, the spirit showed in champions league, robin van persie, cesc fabregas...luckily, that all lured me away from a devilish man utd constriction, which i was supporting for about 2 months :D
my favourite players are robin, cesc, kolo, djourou, senderos...generaly, i prefer inteligent, likeable, hard working players...and i dont care about trophies...for me, more important is nice football, club philosophy, players character...
oh and i love wenger and i think his total contribution to this club will be better seen in the future, when he wiil be retired

P.S. sorry for my grammar...it would be insane to look for every second word in the dictionary...but i guess it will be quite a big barriere

TomasCR

Established Member
Hi there Xibalba. I´m from Czech, good to see another neigbour around. Just wanted to say, as soon as you have the money you´re talking about, PM me and I´ll go with you. Untill then, have a good time on A-M and don´t worry about your English, it´s good enough.

Xibalba

ok, be allways ready...and i think we should bring some czech and slovak girls with us, too,hm? :wink:
and thanks for nice words, mate

Hey everyone, I am Arsenal and I've been on this forum for a few years now. Had a username a while back but as I didn't have much time to post I forgot my user and password and since I just come here to read the posts.

Now here I am again with a new username and I hope to get involved in the discussions more often. :D

NarcosisFC

Hi everyone. I have a question I hope someone can answer.
I am an Arsenal faithful. I would no see it any other way.
I do everything I can to suppor the club.

But can someone answer why people hate this team SO much?!
People just don't dislike Arsenal. They HATE THEM with a PASSION.
The pub I got to. People go just to chant against the Gunners.
Why so much?

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!!!! i have arrived :) anyway like most of you on this forum im a fellow Gooner, have been for the 26 years of my life. Browsed this site often now hopefully can take part a bit in the forum's nuff man love , Furry

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
NarcosisFC said:
Hi everyone. I have a question I hope someone can answer.
I am an Arsenal faithful. I would no see it any other way.
I do everything I can to suppor the club.

But can someone answer why people hate this team SO much?!
People just don't dislike Arsenal. They HATE THEM with a PASSION.
The pub I got to. People go just to chant against the Gunners.
Why so much?

Where do you live?
Wait, Did the people chant against us wear whites and looked like delusional drug addicts?

Well, I say find another pub dear.. and you'll be safe with us here on A-M

NarcosisFC

I'll be glad to stop by A-M.
What about articles.. Why are they always so negative about us, and they love other teams?

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom