The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by kamikaze80, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Hoping Emery cloud has a silver lining

Welcome Lucy. Good to have a Primary School Teacher on the forum.

You'll know how to sort out unruly children which will stand you in good stead for all the keyboard warriors on here. ;)

2. Bing Bong

Bing Bong Member

Been on an involuntary hiatus for several months. Cannot get my old user record to work. Been trying different browsers, computers etc. Trying with new user name and on Crome. Old user name was CaseUteinberger. Feel I need the relief of Arsenal Mania forum when we play bad on Saturday mornings though. My wife and kids are little help and don't want to hear me complain or discuss anything football related.

So here we go again!

Jury, Bergkamp1988 and krackpot like this.
  3. Bendtner186

Bendtner186 New Member

New member, lifelong fan of the Arsenal. A proud Yankee football fan looking forward to throwing in my two bitter cents as we celebrate and lambaste the great man on his way out the door. Gooner 4 life!

4. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not Actually a Moaner

Enjoy, bruv. Plenty of yanks and even a fake yank here. I see you're 37, be prepared to feel old.

5. Barryly

Barryly New Member

Hi all. I'm new to the site,I am a sports fan, especially like football and basketball, very happy to meet you.

Best Regards

6. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mmhmm yes, I agree

Welcome to the forum. We usually post greetings in the lobby but I am sure mods will move this if necessary.

Are you an Arsenal fan? Or any other club?

7. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Severe daddy issues

Are you bald?

8. GunnerFromItaly

GunnerFromItaly New Member

Hi, I am an italian Gooner. It's a bit unusual to support another country team - I know - but the love for AFC started many years ago and it was stronger every day, so love has no distance.
    The AW departure is the last piece loss of a club that I started to support a long time ago but the decision is right and the hope is return to the glory in this new chapter of our history.

COYG!

krengon, Jury and Slartibartfast like this.
  9. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast Well-Known Member

Benvenuto, amico Italiano!

10. Bergkamp1988

Bergkamp1988 Active Member

Hi there fellas,

I am a French born, half Dutch Arsenal fan. First started following the PL back in 2008 when my family got Cable TV with the full sports package. I wasn't sure really who to support, I was just amazed to see all those splendid teams playing in the same league. I remember Tevez and Ronaldo being still at United, Robinho had just signed with City. Torres was Killing with Liverpool, Babel was disappointingly replacing Riera on the left flank and Kuyt... Ah ... Dirk Kuyt was always a pleasure to watch working like hell on that pitch (the kind of player WE NEED right now btw)... I remember Anelka and Drogba where having an amazing season with Chelsea as well. I was innocent, had no préjudice against any team, was just enjoying the show.

Long (already too long) story short... Fell in love with Arsenal at first because I was always eager to see the often injured RvP play (my fellow Dutchman). Arsenal always felt like an underdog which I enjoyed (not so much anymore) and they had real class in their game (not so much anymore? Sometimes maybe..)

Anywho ... Very glad to have discovered this website. Seems like a perfect place to blow steam and exchange ideas, frustrations about our beloved club. And hopefully I'll learn a thing or two on the way.

Cheers to all

krengon likes this.
  11. rich 1990

Well, I'm not sure about exchanging ideas. We only have one and that's squad cost. Anyway, nice post and enjoy.

Bergkamp1988 likes this.
  12. MrLuke

MrLuke New Member

There is not much to say except I'm new but I'm a long time lurker just didn't feel like posting but I loved reading stuff on this forum

13. Mirza Vilic

Mirza Vilic New Member

14. KROENKE SUCKS

KROENKE SUCKS Well-Known Member

Why cant I post on the Welcome Unai Emery thread?

Jury likes this.
  15. Emeryates

Emeryates Kyle Walker at RB or we riot

I'm 24, massive Arsenal fan, and have posted elsewhere previously. This seems like the best and most knowledgeable Arsenal forum around though.

Previous place I used to post hated this place for some reason though.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  16. Dregen57

Dregen57 Member

Hi there my real name is Lasse,, I'm a norwegian gooner mania style since 1971, when I first saw them on TV. Been visiting this forum now and then, happy to become a member. Cheers

17. rich 1990

Why would your parents name you after a dog?

18. evilpimp972

evilpimp972 New Member

Hello, I'm Xavier, been a fan since Thierry Henry came in the club. I'm french and I recently visited the Emirates Stadium :p

Anyway, I'm very excited after Wenger left, not sure what to expect but it got me interested again lol

19. Red Legacy

Red Legacy New Member

Hello,

I'm a Greek-American who has always watched Arsenal. They are my 2nd club after Olympiacos in Greece.

Never thought to look for an Arsenal board until today!

20. rich 1990

You weren't the Olympiacos fan that came here trolling when we needed to beat them 3-0 to stay in the CL, are you? He was never seen again.