The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by kamikaze80, Jan 18, 2009.

1. vaahao

vaahao New Member

thx :)

2. Hi, my name's Lighter, I have a love of great football, I didn't get to see much of it until a few years ago, despite being on this planet for two score+ years..... so I am loving every minute right now.

Don't worry, I'm not going to spend loads of money to try and be better than you, but I cannot say that for my team ;)

3. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mmhmm yes, I agree

Fixed.

4. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

Class!:lol:

Mark Tobias likes this.
  5. Lookin' for a new Baby

Damn, forgot you're on my ignore list because you don't like me enough.:(

Mark Tobias likes this.
  6. Diddums....
    'IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR :D

7. Mark Tobias

I wrote that before the match you numpty.

8. My reply has absolutely nothing to do with the result of the match.

9. Mark Tobias

Bwahahaha, that makes it an even less effective retort. Clap clap for the handicapped

10. Mocking the disabled, classy.

11. Mark Tobias

Yes, sorry, I shouldn't compare the disabled to scum such as yourself. They have much more going for them.

12. Quite the piece of work, aren't you?

Maybe you missed the post about being respectful.

Take your frustrations out on a dodgy linesman, not me.

Or maybe you have a thing for me, sorry, I'm just not that way inclined.

13. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Just going to leave this here:

14. Lookin' for a new Baby

Put that in yer pipe and smoke it!!!

15. Samuel Freeman

Samuel Freeman New Member

Hi all,

Happy to be on the forum. Been an Arsenal fan for about ten years now, and I am excited to say that I will be visiting England this winter with my mate to hopefully attend as many PL games across the country during the Christmas/New Years period as possible. I am super excited, cuz as an American Gooner (on the west coast) I am constantly waking up at egregious hours to watch the matches, and you always dream about being at the Emirates and taking in the atmosphere live.

On that note, me and my mate are dying to get tix to Arsenal Chelsea at home on the third of January, and we are hoping there might be a generous Gooner that could hook a couple of eager traveling fans up with some FV tix.

Apologies if this is not the right setting to inquire, but there is no chance I can get tix from the club directly and am struggling to find any way to get to the match. Any help is much appreciated!

COYG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sam

16. Edin Edin

Edin Edin New Member

Hello everybody,

I travel to London next week, and I would really like to see an Arsenal game, since Arsenal was one of those great English clubs that were so popular in my country when I was a kid, back then in '70s and early '80s. I am sure it is imposssible to find tickets for Man Utd, at least not for affordable price, so I hope to find one for Huddersfield.

So, can anybody tell me whether it's possible to buy ticket directly at box-office on the matchday, or maybe the day before? What's your prediction, do you think ther would be any available seats for midweek match?

Thanks to all

17. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Well-Known Member

Looks like there's a few available.

18. Edin Edin

Edin Edin New Member

Hi Mo Britain,

Does it mean you have a ticket? If so, how can I contact you? I was ready to go to the stadium tonight and try to find somebody who is reselling tickets, as a last option. But I have been told I have to be careful because there are fake tickets.

19. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Well-Known Member

I do have two spares for tonight but I only sell them/transfer them through the club's website where you have to be registered.

Last I saw there were still a few tickets for tonight so you might try calling the box office.

20. Edin Edin

Edin Edin New Member

Thanks Mo,

I think I will just go to the stadium tonight and try my luck. Do you have any tips regarding buying tickets from resellers? How could I know that the ticket is not fake?