• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Summer 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedom

heard gallas was offered the no 18 shirt but took the no 3 instead as a mark of respect and then asked aw to offer him the no 18 next summer if he believed gallas deserved it. whats the significance of no 18?

where you hear that from?

Raypele

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this - have been away all week on work - but Jerome Anderson was absolutely correct. A midfielder and a defender, both big names and after qualifying for the CL...

Ye of little faith

Brick

Joke aside, I think Cygan has become an Arsenal legend in only a few years at Highbury. He's the one we will remember in 50 years, along with Wright, Adams, Henry, Bergkamp, and other legends.

Yes, some of his performances have made him a mockery for many people, but he, although insufficiently talented to became a first-team player, has strived to do so, and had constantly been putting in a lot more effort and heart in the game, rather than money (cashley, ekhem...)

Standing ovations for Pascal!
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
nickyp_uk said:
i heard gallas was offered the no 18 shirt but took the no 3 instead as a mark of respect and then asked aw to offer him the no 18 next summer if he believed gallas deserved it. whats the significance of no 18?
Was 18 Cyan's old number ..?:D

Gurgen

Established Member
weedom said:
heard gallas was offered the no 18 shirt but took the no 3 instead as a mark of respect and then asked aw to offer him the no 18 next summer if he believed gallas deserved it. whats the significance of no 18?

where you hear that from?

He is joking....

Arjun261sg

with the signings..

gallas-i just hope the wenger doesn't play him at left back becasue toure and gallas would be one of the best partnerships in the league. gallas is a solid performer with a physical presence which will help the team mentally..this is vital.

Baptista-i dnt no if the deal is permanent and loan on the arsenal website it suggest its permanent anyway...im not so sure i think this league mite b 2 fast for him but we'll wait to see he can either be a hit or a flip simple as that. i would rather see him upfront then in midfield (where wenger suggested his gonna play)

denilson-i dnt no much about him but o come from a brazil u19 team and be captain is pritty impressive...future successor of gilberto

junialum

I don't know much about Denilson but yet again who knows much about DMs?

People only talk about great attacking players from South America so this DM we have signed (have we cleared the international barrier yet?) seems to be something.

Wonder what's going to happen to Muamba. I had a good impression of that kid.

Shahram

nickyp_uk said:
i heard gallas was offered the no 18 shirt but took the no 3 instead as a mark of respect and then asked aw to offer him the no 18 next summer if he believed gallas deserved it. whats the significance of no 18?

Someone on the forum was taking the piss mate. 18 was Cygan... wat respect?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
remembered everybody was rubbishing the thoughts of us signing gallas when gallas was first linked a few weeks ago.

also everybody was ****ing the thoughts of a new baptista link.

shows us that football is unpredictable

Shahram

I, as much as another other die hard gooner wants Arsenal to win the prem and CL this year..... but lets take the new signings step by step guys, and not get so hyped up.

They may have the talent to improve the team but not overnight.

J.C Ramon7

arsenal_hleb said:
remembered everybody was rubbishing the thoughts of us signing gallas when gallas was first linked a few weeks ago.

also everybody was f****g the thoughts of a new baptista link.

shows us that football is unpredictable
Remeber when I was slated for talking about Denilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom