• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Winter 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Re: Transfer Deadline Day

Wonder what are Gazidis, AW and board doing ATM?
scrooge-mcduck.jpg

dreamLord

Established Member

We have been linked to absolutely NO ONE. About 10 minutes to go.....Chelsea in for Begovic btw.

Thommybhoy

Established Member

Well with him rated at 3-5m, us "having 30m to spend" and with us desperatelly needing a proper GK, it's pure logic we are not interested.

Ricky_AFC

I hate deadline days. I can't help but be an optimistic bugger every single time and then find myself disappointed.

We've got money to spend and we've got plenty of room for improvement in our team. We don't need a perfect player to improve our striker situation, keeper, or a centre midfielder to relegate Denilson to a bench player (I think he would be a decent back up player, I only don't like how much playing time he gets right now.)

Let's snap up Begovic and Lukaku in these last few minutes.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

ITS OVER, THANK YOU!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Gone. Done and dusted. Wenger true to his words ;)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Clrnc said:

Er, which words were those?

Kain

Established Member

Yep game over, we put all our cash to good use signing Sol on a free, our aspirations this season really known no bounds, obviously all the thousands and thousands of players out there we should of persued whilst our rivals are in worse shape than ever, not one could of possibly been worth it afterall., but lets rejoice we can sit here until the summer counting our pennies.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member

Clrnc said:
That's what I like about the man, he sticks to his word to the very bitter end. Can not wait for the trophy he promised us this season.

Del Boy

Established Member

Beattie having a medical at Sunderland and Gago going to City according to the BBC.

dreamLord

Established Member

How come Beattie and Gago deals are crossing the deadline? Keane I understand, but not these 2.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member

Del Boy said:
Beattie having a medical at Sunderland and Gago going to City according to the BBC.
Good god. :shock: how many DM do they bloody need?

Proof

Established Member

NIPOLOPO said:
Del Boy said:
Good god. :shock: how many DM do they bloody need?
They have Vieria, De Jong, Kompany, Barry and Gago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom