• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Newchange

Fekir would be abysmal on the left, he needs a team to be built around him to work. Think you're underrating zaha, he'll tear it up for Sp**s next season. He's exactly the type of profile we need as well.

Forsberg is nowhere near as good as Ramsey as a cm.

Considering Zaha is 25 and Fekir 24,Fekir is a different level to Zaha.He would bring goals and assists to the team as well as a sweet left foot. Zahas end product is still questionable where as fekir has proved he can finish.

Fekir 2017/2018 - 34App - 21goals - 7assists- 14Motm - with numbers like that from AM who wouldnt build a team around this guy

Last edited:

LG10

I like Zaha I really do, think he'd be good at stretching the pitch out. He'd need to curb his selfishness big time though.

He hasn't got the end product of a Ronaldo or Robben to justify the amount of dribbles he takes at the minute.

If he just used his pace and worked the channels, think he'd be absolutely quality with us.
Definitely needs to score more. I think at a bigger club he won’t be considered the danger man by opposition and will have more space. Think with the right move he could score 10+ goals.

Oooh to be

In:
Bernd Leno
Josh Kimmich
Inigo Martinez
Miralem Pjanic
Max Meyer
Julian Draxler
Joachim Low

Out:
Ospina
Mertesacker
Jenkinson
Bellerin
Cazorla
Campbell
Akpom
Lucas
Welbeck

4-3-3
G: Leno/Cech
RB: Kimmich/AMN
CB: Mustafi/Chambers
CB: Mantinez/Kosc
LB: Kola/Monreal
RM: Ramsey/Meyer
CM: Xhaka/Elneny
LM: Wilshere/Pjanic
RAM: Özil/Nelson
CF: Auba/Laca
LAM: Mhki/Draxler

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Signed new deal,i would bang her !

williamson_1.jpg

HBL

Established Member
Anyone watched De Ligt regularly?

Had a stormer yesterday, bound to end up at Barca in the long term and Liverpool perhaps a short term option?

Liverpool are recruiting very well a the minute so it wouldn’t surprise me if they get him in the summer.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I don't care who the manager is or which players we buy as long as we play sexy football and win titles Ill be happy, I want other teams to envy us because we play attractive football - like the old days

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
going on recent rumours and the apparent transfer budget around 70m this is what I'd do to address the most glaring problems and patch up the squad as good as possible for next season:

IN:
Max Meyer - free
Stefan de Vrij - free
Steven N'Zonzi - 35m
Thomas Lemar - 60m
Timo Horn - 3m
U23 RB - 10m

OUT:
Mertesacker - ends career
Cazorla - free/ ends career
Chambers - 20m
Cech - 5m
Ospina - 5m
(Wilshere - free)

Iwobi - loan
Holding/Mavropanos - loan
Nelson - loan
(Maitland-Niles - loan)

starting XI:

------------Aubameyang
-
Lemar---------Özil-----Mkhitaryan
-
----------N'Zonzi--Ramsey
-
Monreal---------------------Bellerin
-----------De Vrij--Mustafi
-
-----------------Horn
-
Martinez--Koscielny--Kolasinac--Elneny--Xhaka--Meyer--Lacazette

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
going on recent rumours and the apparent transfer budget around 70m this is what I'd do to address the most glaring problems and patch up the squad as good as possible for next season:

IN:
Max Meyer - free
Stefan de Vrij - free
Steven N'Zonzi - 35m
Thomas Lemar - 60m
Timo Horn - 3m
U23 RB - 10m

OUT:
Mertesacker - ends career
Cazorla - free/ ends career
Chambers - 20m
Cech - 5m
Ospina - 5m
(Wilshere - free)

Iwobi - loan
Holding/Mavropanos - loan
Nelson - loan
(Maitland-Niles - loan)

starting XI:

------------Aubameyang
-
Lemar---------Özil-----Mkhitaryan
-
----------N'Zonzi--Ramsey
-
Monreal---------------------Bellerin
-----------De Vrij--Mustafi
-
-----------------Horn
-
Martinez--Koscielny--Kolasinac--Elneny--Xhaka--Meyer--Lacazette

I quite like that. I'm not sure the goalkeeping options are good enough, but I get budget constraints. Would also need some sort of back-up to the 3 players behind the striker. If only N'Zonzi was a few years younger, but I'd still have him for sure.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I'm not sure the goalkeeping options are good enough, but I get budget constraints. Would also need some sort of back-up to the 3 players behind the striker. If only N'Zonzi was a few years younger, but I'd still have him for sure.

Thing is, Oblak is surely gonna cost upwards of 70m and that's the whole budget gone on a goalie. It's a nice throught to get one of the top 3 GKs around, but it's not gonna happen. Horn is sufficient enough, in that he's younger and better than Cech and available on a modest fee.

Yeah, backup to the offensive three...there's Iwobi, but I really think he should go out on loan to get regular playing time and some input from other coaches, he definitely needs a new impulse on that front. Thoug, surely, this won't happen, he'll be here next season and that's the front three backup.

I quite like Torreira for the DM position, as he combines aggressiveness and passing, but he's a bit small and I think the central midfield could do with a big, physical guy who still can pass the ball- and that's N'Zonzi. He's turning 30 in December, but that's the DM position solved for at least the next two seasons.

If De Vrij is apparently willing to join Inter, he'd surely consider Arsenal.

And Lemar will be a good go to option this summer. It's been more quiet around him this season, the big buzz in Ligue 1 is around Malcom. I think Liverpool will look at him, but I have a feeling Forsberg could be an option for them, as for Klopp's german background. I actually think either one of Lemar/Forsberg will end up at Arsenal/Liverpool.

LG10

Horn - Whatever his buy out is
De Vrij - free
Diallo - 20 M
F Mendy - 30 M
Pereira - 40 M
Bailey - 55 M

Out: Holding, Chambers, Xhaka, Cazorla, Mertesacker, Kolasinac, Welbeck, Ospina, campbell, asano, perez, jenkinson (~70-80 M)

Make Nketiah 3rd choice striker, Martinez 2nd choice gk

Not sure on Horn but we don't have the funds to go big on a keeper and the top ones (Alisson, Oblak, Kepa) are out of our reach. If De Vrij isn't available, sign big Lewis Dunk who I think is great. Would be surprised if we got a lb, but one is needed. Pray Bayern don't go for Bailey, he is the exact type of winger we need.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Stoke go down I wouldn't see a problem taking Butland, someone has to. I think 20m would do it, though if he started and had a good World Cup that would go up so maybe get him beforehand. I don't know anything about Horn and a lot of people don't rate Leno it seems. We're not getting any of the big hitters. I'd take Lafont at 20m too but he'd be a project.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom