• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Look at how small city and liverpools players are.
If we want to challenge the title, we need to build a technical superior team.

There is devastating pace in both attacks though in Salah, Mane, Sterling and Sane though. Technically, Liverpool are not great. Arguably we have a more technical team than they do.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
There is devastating pace in both attacks though in Salah, Mane, Sterling and Sane though. Technically, Liverpool are not great. Arguably we have a more technical team than they do.
Firmino, Salah, Sterling and Sane...anyone on this list is at least 5 times more skillful than any of our player

Bergkamp1988

Firmino, Salah, Sterling and Sane...anyone on this list is at least 5 times more skillful than any of our player

Fair enough, their midfielders are on a similar level to ours though (Henderson Milner, wijnaldum, fernandinho, Gundogan etc).
But we're definitely gonna need some pacy technical wingers. I was *****ing about it last summer already..

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hmmm doesn't Maddison play higher up the field?

From the league, if we manage to sell Özil in the summer or next summer I would like for us to take a look at David Brooks or James Maddison as his replacement! I'm also a firm believer that Smith-Rowe can become a big player for us!
Sorry my comment on getting rid of Elneny wasn't actually linked to the Maddison purchase. I just want rid of him LOL.
Think you have a point re Smith-Rowe. I have a feeling with him as well. Not sure why. He just seems to be a confident player.

Sorry my comment on getting rid of Elneny wasn't actually linked to the Maddison purchase. I just want rid of him LOL.
Think you have a point re Smith-Rowe. I have a feeling with him as well. Not sure why. He just seems to be a confident player.

I understand you! My wife asked me what I wanted to eat yesterday and I told her I wanted to see Elneny in Siberia. I actually don't hate him that much, I hope he manage to get a good gig in Turkey, Portugal or Switzerland and we can start our healing process!

James Maddison though, we were linked to him before he went to Leicester! So he must still be on our radar!

truth_hurts

Maddison is good, but you can't replace Özil or even Ramsey with Maddison if we wish to start challenging for the league. If Özil did leave, Would rather take a chance on Mkhi being our number 10 and giving a higher profile to smith Rowe, Nelson, Saka and Nketiah in our attack. We need to invest in building our defence.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I understand you! My wife asked me what I wanted to eat yesterday and I told her I wanted to see Elneny in Siberia. I actually don't hate him that much, I hope he manage to get a good gig in Turkey, Portugal or Switzerland and we can start our healing process!

James Maddison though, we were linked to him before he went to Leicester! So he must still be on our radar!
With you. It isn'his fault he isn't good enough. Mustafi though I dislike for his blady whining...

Maddison is good, but you can't replace Özil or even Ramsey with Maddison if we wish to start challenging for the league. If Özil did leave, Would rather take a chance on Mkhi being our number 10 and giving a higher profile to smith Rowe, Nelson, Saka and Nketiah in our attack. We need to invest in building our defence.
I don't know... Ramsey is tough to argue but Maddison has been more consistent than Özil..

truth_hurts

With you. It isn'his fault he isn't good enough. Mustafi though I dislike for his blady whining...

I don't know... Ramsey is tough to argue but Maddison has been more consistent than Özil..

He's played more consistently then Özil and has a different set of expectations.

ArsenalFever

Arnór Sigurðsson looks like a real talent, plus he's an Arsenal supporter.
Priorities are obviously elsewhere at current, but think he could go far if he gets snapped up by the right club.

OSBK

Established Member
Maddison has been sensational since rogers took over. Remember this is his first season at this level and is turning in some good numbers. Its unlikely he will move in the next few seasons, i think rogers will push leicester on quite nicely.

Like dacoure alot, brilliant athlete. Should really be nailing down these type of players, should he continue this progress he will go to a big team very soon.

I have been so impressed by gomes this season. Barca flop like suarez but gomes can play ball, actually very very similar to buscets and if buscets was older then i dont see barca moving him on.

LG10

Want ziyech to replace Özil, unreal player. The elite clubs won’t be in for him so should be doable

benjamin86

Established Member
Would like us to get in early on a 'Doucoure' type of player, big and strong on the ball.

No idea who, but players like this can be so useful even with flaws in their game they can make up with it by being athletic with an engine.
Ibrahim Sangare possibly? Although he might cost about the same.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom