The Wish List

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Mini, May 3, 2004.

1. Rex Banner

Rex Banner YNWA Trusted

If we make CL even though he’ll be 29 we’ve got to go after Koulibaly. He’s immense and would take our defence up levels.

truth_hurts likes this.
  2. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

Is Mings good?

Assuming we go back in for Upamecano, even if we don't we'll have very young promising CB's, David Luiz (who will either be sold or renewed) and then dross.

We may need somebody steady and relatively experienced to slot in, having said that Mings would probably cost us like 40M so probably not worth doing.

3. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Nah f*ck Mings.

4. Trilly

If we go very big for him I think this summer could be our last chance to get him.

After that he becomes unattainable.

5. Trilly

Yeah.

Well let's get somebody dependable to partner our young CBs. A Mustafi without the headloss moments.

OnlyOne likes this.
  6. Ewarwoowar

Ewarwoowar Well-Known Member

I don't see a January 2020 rumours thread, apparently Arsenal are set to gazump manu for a reported 15year old teen sensation named Logan Pye from Sunderland he versatile to play left centre back, left back and rumoured to be a potential sensation. He is 16 in October has already played a few times for Sunderland under 18s and there are a few main media outlets running with it. Sorry can't copy and paste links at the moment.

7. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Yeah that's what I want, but CB market is silly.

Trilly likes this.
  8. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

Hopefully someone who is better than Mustafi. :lol:

Trilly likes this.
  9. HBL

HBL Well-Known Member

Pogba? :lol:

10. say yes

say yes To VAR

Absolutely disgusting to see people discussing CB signings without a mention of Lewis Dunk.

One of the very best defenders in the league, brilliant on the ball, and a proper Brexit defender.

About time we got ourselves a CB that can do both:

11. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk #NeverArteta

Donny Van De Beek. This kid is great & if we're not keeping Ceballos, I want him to be our main target next summer.

Iceman10 likes this.
  12. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

If Emery ****s up we should get Ten Hag and tell him to convince Vd Beek to join him.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  13. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk #NeverArteta

Even better as Ten Hag was among my 3 choices to replace the clueless Emery.

I fear Bayern might get him before we do but hope they persist with Kovac long enough for us to pounce.

14. Taner Erginli

Taner Erginli New Member

I dont even care if Emery doesn't get top 4, don't renew his contract.

I'd go for Tuchel, Naglesmann or Pochettino. Idc if poch is Sp**s manager, I'd 100% take him.

Also I'd sign these...

Dream: Umtiti, Klostermann, Dembele (if we sell Auba/Laca), Malen

Realistic: Upamecano, Meunier, Fraser

15. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

We showed our hand going after Upamecano at the last minute in the transfer window so him in and Sokratis out next summer is quite possible. Koulibally is immense but the way football clubs operate now, and Arsenal in particular, I just don't see us doing 100m for a 29 year old.

I see Thomas Partey identified as a CM target to go for by various in this thread on the last page, to obsolete Xhaka. Good shout.

Upamecano + Partey would have the squad in decent shape with no excuses to do well 2020/21.

If an Italian club is prepared to buy Torreira for a good price that could offset a Ceballos permanent on top.

truth_hurts likes this.
  16. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Upamechano+Partey and Ceballos would have me believing that we could win the league. Dream window.

17. joechay8

joechay8 New Member

John McGinn to replace Özil
    Ndidi to replace xhaka

bingobob likes this.
  18. 254Giant

254Giant New Member

Szoboszlai,Sangare,Upamecano

19. Impact

Impact Well-Known Member

Glad to see people are recognising Dominik Szoboszlai's talent. Excellent young midfielder.

Iceman10 likes this.
  20. pigge

pigge Well-Known Member

Didnt know malen was att our Academy. Another one we sold too early.. Imagine we hade a buyback clause there :drool: