The Wish List

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Mini, May 3, 2004.

1. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Oh wow :lol:

Yeah, Bogle should be a lay-up at this point.

Rex Banter likes this.
  2. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

Arent we doing the deal with the devil Kia so we can be able to get that Brazilian wonderkid at right back next summer?

Doubt we have scouts in the Championship anymore. Now we just have agents telling us what to buy.

3. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Watched Schalke - Monchengladbach and Serdar picked up where he left before Christmas.

Guy is the perfect replacement for Ramsey, scored a cracking goal tonight but he’s so good in general at playing that box to box role.

For me, him and Bogle are at the top of my list. We’d be a different team overnight with those two.

4. Taner Erginli

Taner Erginli New Member

WISH LIST JANUARY:

Layvin Kurzawa - I don't rate him, hes just another decent player we could add to our team and would be good backup. Plus it'll probably spell the end for Kolasinac, who we could get decent money for. Kurzawa would only be around £3m-£5m.

Djene Dakonam- SOLID centre back, would be better than all of our CB'S by far and is available for £22m. Experience at good league, underrated, undervalued and also isn't that old either. Would be a solid pick up.

Ibrahim Sangare - Don't think creativity in the midfield is main priority with Ceballos coming back, Xhaka and Özil. Sangare solid ball progresser whilst being a rock in defense. Would only be around £20m

Would Only Cost Around £40m-£50m.

Expecting: Boateng (loan), Kurzawa (free transfer - wait till summer because Arsenal dont want to cough up £5m)

5. Taner Erginli

Taner Erginli New Member

Look. I know we don't need to prioritise but it has came out that Bruun Larsen is available for £3.4m. Hes 21, extremely promising and we need more wingers. I'd say hes past Bukayo Saka and Martinelli in quality and would be a steal. Should we do it?

6. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Hi mate, please can you only post a new transfer thread when there is reports on him being linked with Arsenal. Otherwise keep it in the wish list.

Thanks,

OnlyOne - Moderator

7. African Flair

African Flair Well-Known Member

Or a source of him being available for 3m, his contract runs over the next season.

8. Taner Erginli

Taner Erginli New Member

9. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Aarons, Koulibailly, Dunk, Guimares, Zaha (200m)

------------------------Leno---------------------------
    ---------Koulibailly---------Dunk-------------------
    -Bellerin------------------------------------Tierney--
    ---------------Torreria----Luiz/Guimares----------
    --Pepe----------------Ceballos-----------Zaha-----
    -------------------Aubameyang---------------------

Out: Mustafi, Mavrapanos, Holding, El Nenny, Xhaka, Mkhi, Lacazette

145m

10. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

A wishlist with Luiz in midfield.

Jeez.

11. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

145m for that group of players? Might as well pump it up to 1 billion if there's no intent to keep it somewhat realistic.

12. truth_hurts

Even if you valued each player at 10m that would be 70m. Your user name couldn't be more apt.

13. Idiotologue

Mustafi and Mavropanos don't have any market value and good luck selling Holding with him spending so much time out injured. Elneny probably gets you around 6-8 mil, Roma offered 8,5 for Mkhi according to reports from Italy so that where the market is for him. The only valuable players in that group are Xhaka and Lacazette. Xhaka's market value is around 25 mil according to the reports on the discussions with Hertha, Laca is probably around 30 mil at this point. Even 100 mil is a relatively optimistic guess for that group's market value, and you are going for 145 mil. Laughable.

By the way, the purpose of my user name is merely to see who'll go for a low effort response by referencing it. Joke's on you, buddy.

14. truth_hurts

30 million for Lacazette?!!!! Okay, pal.

15. Idiotologue

Have you been watching him lately? Nobody's going to cough up big sums for a striker who can't score goals.

Besides, even if someone did a charity act and gave you the 45 mil we paid for him, the sum total is still unlikely to reach 100 mil, let alone 145 mil. Teams aren't out there to help us by overpaying for our trash.

16. Uncredible_Hulk

Uncredible_Hulk Active Member

Buendia needed

17. HaffBR

HaffBR Active Member

I like the idea of Maddison (Arteta's idea), Bruno Guimarães (media talking). They are good players, young and could improve Arsenals squad.

18. HaffBR

HaffBR Active Member

Auba ----- Martinelli ------ Pepe
    -----Maddison----Torreira-------
    ----------- Guimarães -------------
    Kola* --- Luiz ---- Saliba --- AMN
    -------------- Leno -----------------

* You could put Saka or Tierney there too. If is the case, you can sell Kola.

19. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk #NotMyManager

Out
    Xhaka, Kolasinac, Mustafi, El-Neny, Sokratis, Mkhitaryan & Auba (my only regretful release as its clear he's not resigning)

In
    Saliba, Grealish, Zaha, Dunk & Partey. Would like another forward to help carry the burden of replacing Auba's goals but am struggling to think of anyone decent.

20. Idiotologue

Unrealistic: Zagadou, Sangaré, Aouar, Szoboszlai, Grealish
    Optimistic: Upamecano, Sangaré, Guimarães, Szoboszlai, Grealish
    Realistic: Upamecano, Sangaré, Guimarães, Szoboszlai
    Minimalistic: Upamecano, Guimarães, Szoboszlai

Getting a CB and replacing Xhaka and Özil are the priorities for me. Replacing Torreira and bringing in another attacking player are optional. Szoboszlai is the only player that features in all alternates, because I think he's a must-get talent and that he's obtainable. Aouar is my pipedream, he's a monster talent but I think City will be all over him in the summer - perfect player for them.