<

The Wish List

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Mini, May 3, 2004.

1. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Zaha, Aouar, Partey. Let's gooooooo

Sell: Mustafi, Kolasinac, Guendouzi, Torreria (loan with option), Sokratis, Balogun.

Loan: ESR, Nelson

Impact likes this.
  2. MD3 Gunner

MD3 Gunner All Deals Off

How much would Bissouma cost ??

Red London and Troopz like this.
  3. kofigunner

kofigunner Well-Known Member Trusted

20? This late in the game though, not sure they would be tempted.

4. truth_hurts

Since Aulas slapped Vinai with his cock, we need to be creative with alternatives.

I wonder if Madrid would do us another favour and loan Isco?! I hate myself for saying this, I'd take Dele Alli as well. Very different to Aouar and Isco, but gives us drive.

5. Ind0Gunnerz

Ind0Gunnerz Active Member

I want Aouar and Partey as both of them are wishlist now.

6. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Established Member

Matheus Henrique.

Wendel from Sporting Lisbon.

If Brazillian is all Edu knows. Then at least get young players with potential.

truth_hurts likes this.
  7. truth_hurts

Young talent is the laat thing that we need more of though. We have a 30m teen cb, who isn't ready to start. A 21 year old French international whose mission is to get back in the squad; an England under 21 winger who looks scared of his own shadow and ESR, who has only shown consistency in the 2nd tier. Willock and Nketiah look nothing more than squaddies and Saka and Martinelli, who look starting quality.

We need players who will come in and make instant improvements to our functioning. Therefore, I want Kabak, Partey and Isco.

8. wolfkidultman

wolfkidultman Member

Christian Eriksen

9. MAS87

MAS87 New Member

I wish we make a last minute move for Benrahma

10. Legolas7

Legolas7 New Member

Marco reus

asukru and James Bond like this.
  11. Harry Hunter

Harry Hunter Active Member

Emi Buendia.
    Would be a very smart signing I think, not exactly Aouar but would be a good alternative for around £20m. Perfect player for the right hand side of a midfield 3. Excellent dribbler, creator, spanish speaking, can play a variety of positions and has the defensive ability to play as a central midfielder. Only 23 years old and wouldn’t command a huge fee. Wouldn’t demand to be a nailed on starter either so we can rotate him based on the opposition. Doesn’t really score goals but his creativity would likely increase auba/laca/pepe/willian goals and the extra defensive stability with partey means less conceded. Also his name literally translates to good day in spanish.

RunTheTrap likes this.
  12. truth_hurts

Gabriel, Partey, Ceballos and Willian isn't a million miles away from wishlist stuff.

I'd probably have gone Koulibaly, Partey, Ceballos and Coutinho. However, Gabriel is a better long term investment and Willian on a long term is better than a season of Coutinho.

great window. Arguably, we coukd have landed a cf.

13. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap Well-Known Member

Personally, I’m not against signing any young creative midfielders from the Championship. Benrahma’s name get mentioned a lot as a winger but is there anyone who would be a big surprise for us?

14. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

It actually baffles me nobody in the Premier League went for him. Would be really good for a lot of teams. In my opinion he's even good enough to play at Arsenal.

15. Breezy

Breezy Well-Known Member

Houssem Aouar
    Boubakary Soumare
    Jorginho
    David Raya

16. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Grealish,
    Eduoard,
    Auoar,
    Martinez

For next window

Sell,
    Kola,
    Torreira,
    Guendouzi,
    Leno,
    Sokratis,
    Mustafi,
    Lacazette,
    Luiz,

17. AbouCuéllar

AbouCuéllar Well-Known Member

re: Aouar sounds like there was more there, maybe it wasn't so simple as we prioritised Partey over Aouar.

See the thread of tweets.

18. Manberg

Manberg Predator

I’d like it if we make a good young English signing from the championship or lower leagues. Someone like Aarons for example.

19. Raicore

Raicore Active Member

There's still time to get him. I hope we do. He's no Aouar but he's a baller no doubt. Him on the left if our attack and Auba centrally will be awesome

20. truth_hurts

I'd put in a cheeky bid for Cantwell. He'd be great for squad depth. Not really bothered about Benrahma or Aaron's.