• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Kvara is the truth, he’s a level above Martinelli for sure. But De Laurentiis would demand at least 150m from a PL club in this market. Maybe City pay that but he’ll probably stay at Napoli another year. Which isn’t a bad thing, all the talent shouldn’t be in one league.

And lol there’s absolutely no way Rice is going for a British transfer record. He’ll go for like 80m, anything more than that is nonsensical.
Kvara has 4 years left in contract in the summer. Osimhen has 2 years left in the summer.

If Osimhen doesn't renew, they will soon cash in, and that likely means that Kvara will leave only for super silly money. Like you say, De Laurentiis is a tough negotiator.

So especially if they sell Osimhen, my prediction is that Kvara with 4 years in contract will cost 200+ million if they will sell at all, because they're their best attackers and they're in the title conteder category now.

Arsenal ain't paying that and I really doubt there is money for a 100 million midfielder plus that.

So it's total wishlist dream stuff, not worth to repeat this player in these transfer threads imo.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Kvara has 4 years left in contract in the summer. Osimhen has 2 years left in the summer.

If Osimhen doesn't renew, they will soon cash in, and that likely means that Kvara will leave only for super silly money. Like you say, De Laurentiis is a tough negotiator.

So especially if they sell Osimhen, my prediction is that Kvara with 4 years in contract will cost 200+ million if they will sell at all, because they're their best attackers and they're in the title conteder category now.

Arsenal ain't paying that and I doubt there is money for a 100 million midfielder plus that.

So it's total wishlist dream stuff, not worth to repeat this player in these transfer threads imo.

Yh you’re right it’s probably closer to 200m than 150m for Kvara. I can see Chelsea or Utd spending 100m on Osimhen.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I like him & whoever judges him on the chance in the dying minutes of the world cup final, it wasn't a miss by Kolo Muani, it was the save of the century by Martinez.

His introduction changed the final for France & the Argentines struggled with his aggression & energy.

Ideally, we'd go for Onana & Williams in the summer. Next summer, we'd go for Kolo Muani.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

I like him & whoever judges him on the chance in the dying minutes of the world cup final, it wasn't a miss by Kolo Muani, it was the save of the century by Martinez.

His introduction changed the final for France & the Argentines struggled with his aggression & energy.

Ideally, we'd go for Onana & Williams in the summer. Next summer, we'd go for Kolo Muani.
Frankfurt DoF said couple days ago he wouldn't sell even for 100m lol, not sure where that pricetags coming from.

Six months into a five year contract, no release clause and he's recently switched agents after his old one made some noise - don't think he's leaving next summer already. If he does we have to break the bank on him I don't care if it means Elneny starting next season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Frankfurt DoF said couple days ago he wouldn't sell even for 100m lol, not sure where that pricetags coming from.

Six months into a five year contract, no release clause and he's recently switched agents after his old one made some noise - don't think he's leaving next summer already. If he does we have to break the bank on him I don't care if it means Elneny starting next season.
I like his profile. But I’m really wary of bundesliga strikers as that league defending isn’t priorities at all

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Any young talented forward in good form gets quoted at 100m these days, it’s ridiculous. Yet somehow you know we’d struggle to get 30m for Balogun.

I’d rather not pay the 100m fees unless I was absolutely convinced on the player. Much better to nurture talented academy players and buy some 50m players. You can get just as much quality that way. There’s almost no value around the 100m point.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I like his profile. But I’m really wary of bundesliga strikers as that league defending isn’t priorities at all
Haaland has just about equalled his best Bundesliga record in half the time in England.

Wouldn't wonder about the league and just focus on watching the player specifically, how well do you expect his ability to adjust to a different setup, how many of his goals are him dominating physically, exploiting space etc. RKM looked like a massive prospect a year ago at Nantes, he'd tear England apart just like he's doing it in Germany now.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Haaland has just about equalled his best Bundesliga record in half the time in England.

Wouldn't wonder about the league and just focus on watching the player specifically, how well do you expect his ability to adjust to a different setup, how many of his goals are him dominating physically, exploiting space etc. RKM looked like a massive prospect a year ago at Nantes, he'd tear England apart just like he's doing it in Germany now.

What? His best is 27 goals in 28 games in bundesliga.
He has 25 in 20 now. Nothing has been equalized. And if it were its not close to half the time.

Did you just make up something randomly? :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Agreed. Firepower up front supercedes midfield stability for another season as far as I'm concerned.

Our inability to break through Everton's obstinate defense further proves we need other avenues of attack once our wingers are stifled.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Have you seen the video of him and saliba? We can’t sign him even though it’s normal in French culture

Tom349

Should be our no.1 target. Has the mentality and work rate that Arteta loves and is a better option than Leao for this reason alone. Can play anywhere in the front three, but could easily see him displacing Martinelli in the starting 11.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Should be our no.1 target. Has the mentality and work rate that Arteta loves and is a better option than Leao for this reason alone. Can play anywhere in the front three, but could easily see him displacing Martinelli in the starting 11.

He has all the attributes to thrive in the PL & as you said, is possessed of the mentality Arteta looks for in his favored player-profile.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
What? His best is 27 goals in 28 games in bundesliga.
He has 25 in 20 now. Nothing has been equalized. And if it were its not close to half the time.

Did you just make up something randomly? :lol:
I said "just about equalled". And 20 is half the time of the English season tbf not half the time it took him in Germany.

Overall point stands you had guys like that Chelsea mug saying he'll do well to score 15 at the end of the season because the PL is so much harder than any other league.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I said "just about equalled". And 20 is half the time of the English season tbf not half the time it took him in Germany.

Overall point stands you had guys like that Chelsea mug saying he'll do well to score 15 at the end of the season because the PL is so much harder than any other league.
That was the worst take of all time, everyone was laughing at him when he said that though.

That said, I have no doubt German league is easier than Premier league to score in. Doesn't mean that players that score there can't score here though. However, Haaland had scored 15 goals in 13 games in Europe also so was well proven beyond the league, even more impressive if you add the 9 goals in 8 for Salzburg,which totals 24 goals in 21 games in Europe.

If you have a player in bundeliga that delivers those numbers in Europe, It's quite different from "only" doing well in Bundesliga.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
That was the worst take of all time, everyone was laughing at him when he said that though.

That said, I have no doubt German league is easier than Premier league to score in. Doesn't mean that players that score there can't score here though. However, Haaland had scored 15 goals in 13 games in Europe also so was well proven beyond the league, even more impressive if you add the 9 goals in 8 for Salzburg,which totals 24 goals in 21 games in Europe.

If you have a player in bundeliga that delivers those numbers in Europe, It's quite different from "only" doing well in Bundesliga.
Yeah agree with this. RKM has been impressive against everyone anyway, scored important goals in the CL and against top teams in France and Germany. Not sad at all if he stays for years in Frankfurt but if he does leave I'd love to see him at Arsenal.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Allow me to be dramatic for a sec, but reports that even Madrid and Dortmund expect Bellingham to play in England before a later move to Spain. Will he move to a Liverpool with no CL in the middle of a rebuild? Will he move to a City who at any point could be relegated or face other huge punishment? Will he move to Chelsea who just dropped 107m on Enzo?

Makes you think 🤔

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Allow me to be dramatic for a sec, but reports that even Madrid and Dortmund expect Bellingham to play in England before a later move to Spain. Will he move to a Liverpool with no CL in the middle of a rebuild? Will he move to a City who at any point could be relegated or face other huge punishment? Will he move to Chelsea who just dropped 107m on Enzo?

Makes you think 🤔
United will fit him perfectly

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@jones what’s your boy saying?

Seen a couple clips and it’s promising. Especially in this no9 drought.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom