• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

asajoseph

Established Member
Kerlon is the kid with the performing seal trick. Which is why many pre-pubescents, who know nothing else about him, want him...

Lukazan

Established Member
Heh, one day that trick is going to be the end of him.

Can you imagine if he does ever come to the Prem and tries that trick infront of Duncan Ferguson or someone similar.. :D

asajoseph

Established Member
He'll get stomped on.

From what I've heard, he's actually quite a good player apart from the circus acts. But I don't believe that the majority of people who bring his name up know that.

Which is why he gets my goat, to be honest. Also, I find it all a bit poncey, but maybe that's just a premature bout of fogeyism.

asajoseph

Established Member
They're all over the internet - do a quick google on him and you'll find it. Don't have any personally though...

fatalfury

I wish for Lukas Podolski!

I'm not sure why we haven't had a hint of interest in this player. He's pretty pacey, a good and powerful shot and decent technique.

And at 20, I'm sure he could be class under the tutelage of Wenger. He's playing for Cologne who if things are going as they are, will surely be relegated.

Sure Bayern is declaring their interest, but I'm sure we have enough pull to attract a young player.

Blackjag

frieck no, i have hated manure since i was 7
Cristianaldo ronaldo because of he sweet tricks and he can score
John obi mikel because he is nigerian like me young and imagine how chelski and manure would feel if we snatched him from them

pt89

uriazu23 said:
Riquelme, Tevez, Aimar
I just love south americans
are you kidding :lol: ...i want some kind od player who can take our team spirit up- i want henry stay

Amadeor

Kerlon is the kid with the performing seal trick. Which is why many pre-pubescents, who know nothing else about him, want him...

Mate, you've just shown yourself up as a ungrown kid looking to get on someone's back for the sake of it.

If you knew anything about youth football, you would know that Kerlon is the best player of a Brazilian youth team containing Anderson Abreu de Oliveira etc etc. If Kerlon wouldn't have been injured in the World Cup U17, we would have never heard about Vela.

So what that he can do a trick, the guy has two great feet, great finishing skills and is one of the best free kick takers in the world already.

But of course... he does a trick, so he has to be crap, doesn't he?

Immature puberal kid.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Yuck, Sebastian Frey has been abismal all season and also last season too. Replace Lehmann with Frey? I don't think so

Oh yeah and I wish we have Kerlon. Seen him and he looks awesome and full of potential.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom