• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Huntelaar has a natural killer instinct, although he contributes little else. I think he'd be a success here in the right team.

Flow

DJ_Markstar said:
Huntelaar has a natural killer instinct, although he contributes little else. I think he'd be a success here in the right team.
See the Dutch National Squad. RVP and Huntelaar can't play together. I can know it, I'm also on a forum with (too)many Dutchmen: and they say that. I think Huntelaar isn't an Arsenal like player.

Oh yeah:
Cissokho > Taiwo >>>>>>>>>>>> Bridge.

Bossa

Established Member
In:
Vargas
And one of Reus, Podolski, Gotze or Hazard

Out:
Rosicky
Squillaci
Chamakh
Almunia

We absolutely need a friggin forward just as much as we needed one in january when we signed Arshavin. Our season is basically over without a new forward unless Henry does some insane stuff. We cannot just rely on RVP for the goals.

Floating

Established Member
I'd love Cissokho, Jordi Alba, Abdennour, Monzon or Jose Angel on a loan with option to buy. Taiwo or Onuoha too, I guess.

Finnish_Gooner

A winger
A fullback (Bridge, Taiwo), although Cissokho would be great.

That would be enough but should be a special winger like Reus, Hazard (not actually one of those but just one of the same calibre).

GDeep™

League is very weak
Like most guys have said, a world class attacker or two who can come in and take our attacking game up a notch or two. Not happening in January though, Podolski would be helpful right now, but I don't think he's that great a player and think Wenger can find better next summer.

Can't see Wenger doing any business in January, its a fight for 4th with what we have :|

Next summer could be one of our most exciting with a couple of quality attacking players coming in.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Seeing as we are averse to spending money I'd like Hoilett. Lads got a lot of talent.

Herbas

Say, Torres is available for 20m. Would you take him?
I still think he can be back to his best, but I doubt he would fit our team (can't see him being effective as WF).

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Herbas said:
Say, Torres is available for 20m. Would you take him?
I still think he can be back to his best, but I doubt he would fit our team (can't see him being effective as WF).

YES. Wages are just one reason why it is impossible though.

Anzac

Established Member
GDeep said:
Like most guys have said, a world class attacker or two who can come in and take our attacking game up a notch or two. Not happening in January though, Podolski would be helpful right now, but I don't think he's that great a player and think Wenger can find better next summer.

Can't see Wenger doing any business in January, its a fight for 4th with what we have :|

Next summer could be one of our most exciting with a couple of quality attacking players coming in.

And more quality heading out the door if we fail to retain top4.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom