• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

VancouverCanuck

With all rumours of Pato going to PSG, I think he would be a better option than Torres for us. My wild guess is he will cost ~25 mil. Another player I'd like to see coming in is Kaka. Can't see either of them happening, however.

Floating

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
Beksl said:
Demba Ba, the guy is a beast!

said this a few weeks ago, and people said hes not good enough for us.

which i think is hilarious

I was suggesting him for Arsenal while he was still at Hoffenheim, but didn't realize he'd be the revelation he's been this season.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
MDGoonah41 said:
Beksl said:
Demba Ba, the guy is a beast!

said this a few weeks ago, and people said hes not good enough for us.

which i think is hilarious

I think a lot of posters on here are against signing him because of his dodgy knees but there's no concrete information what's really wrong with him only that he failed a medical at Stoke.

Finnish_Gooner

eye4goal said:
What do people think of Papis Demba Cisse of Freiburg? He looks very similar to Ba from the highlights

Cisse would be a great cover for RVP. The thing with him is that he is not the most skillful player, but if you give him 10 chances he'll finish 9. Would cost about 10-12 million. But I haven't seen any rumours about him? On SSN there was one that Tottenham is interested in him and he wants to play in the PL :|

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Finnish_Gooner said:
eye4goal said:
What do people think of Papis Demba Cisse of Freiburg? He looks very similar to Ba from the highlights

Cisse would be a great cover for RVP. The thing with him is that he is not the most skillful player, but if you give him 10 chances he'll finish 9. Would cost about 10-12 million. But I haven't seen any rumours about him? On SSN there was one that Tottenham is interested in him and he wants to play in the PL :|

wasn't that the disillusionment with Ba, and the finishing the trait of Park?

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
At least there perhaps won't be attitude problems with Cisse.

Cisse wanted to leave Freiburg last summer and there have been clubs interested in him, but Freiburg forced him to stay and he was professional enough to continue performing well, unlike Ba when he wanted to leave Hoffenheim.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
VancouverCanuck said:
With all rumours of Pato going to PSG, I think he would be a better option than Torres for us. My wild guess is he will cost ~25 mil. Another player I'd like to see coming in is Kaka. Can't see either of them happening, however.

Either would substantially improve us.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Does anyone know anything about Adam Maher (AZ Alkmaar) keep hearing we might be interested in him .

Finnish_Gooner

celestis said:
Does anyone know anything about Adam Maher (AZ Alkmaar) keep hearing we might be interested in him .

Yes I heard something about him too. He is an offensive midfielder (playmaker) that can score goals, has great vision and is an extremely good passer of the ball and only 18 years old. If we sign him it would be more a signing for the future but still he would get some starts in the first team.

"The 18-year-old has appeared in every Eredivisie game so far this season after making his debut last season, and is now a key player for the club featuring in either a central or attacking midfield role”.

Bossa

Established Member
celestis said:

Cracking talent. For me he's better than Eriksen. He's your typical AM. Great feet/dribbling skills and fantastic passing and vision. He's already very mature for his age and he actually reminds me of a young Cesc.

Segway

Giuseppe Rossi.

Can play anywhere in the forward line. He's a proven goal scorer and has an unpredictability factor that I really think we need. Only 24 years of age but has played a considerate amount of games in the top flight.

He's injured at the moment so he's not an option until the Summer but he should be more than willing to move from Villarreal considering the mess they find themselves in at a reasonable price I reckon.

eye4goal

Established Member

Segway

Floating said:
Wouldn't Rossi need a striking partner to play through the middle?

That's a fair assumption given his lack of frame but it's the same problem Theo has. I just think that his speed and technique will help him have an impact on games. He's a Barcelona style attacker in that way. Very mobile and technically excellent.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom