• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

eye4goal

Established Member
I would prefer Berbatov to Torres. I think he's available for £8-10m. He plays our kind of football and would be an able deputy for RVP. I'd also take one of Dembele and Ben Arfa for a squad role.

Podolski/Theo--------RVP/Berbatov------Kagawa/Ben Arfa

-----------------------Wilshere/Kagawa

---------------Song/Coquelin-----Arteta/Rosicky

Santos/Gibbs----TV/Mertesacker--Koscielny/DJ---Sagna/Jenks

-----------------------Szczesney/Schwarzer

kalleTheMan

Established Member
lol Salgado

Looks like Bilbao may miss out on CL. Might make it hard for them to keep their best players. Wouldn't mind spending big on any of Muniain, Herrera or Martinez.

ebouenolike

Established Member
We have exceptional young talent at the club in Wilshere, Ox, Rambo, Ryo, Campbell, Afobe, Coq, Jenkinson etc. So my wish list would only *tend* to include players in their prime, or approaching it.

IN: Podolski and Llorente.

OUT: Chamakh, Park, Squillaci and Almunia.

mo50

Established Member
ModelGooner said:
mo50 said:
Would anyone take a gamble on Torres for 15m?

Nah mate. Add another £10m and get Salgado.

PgTJX.jpg

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
ebouenolike said:
We have exceptional young talent at the club in Wilshere, Ox, Rambo, Ryo, Campbell, Afobe, Coq, Jenkinson etc. So my wish list would only *tend* to include players in their prime, or approaching it.

IN: Podolski and Llorente.

OUT: Chamakh, Park, Squillaci and Almunia.
I know everyone wants Park out but honestly everytime he plays for us, be it reserves or the little minutes in the first team he looks very decent. Very unfair for us to judge him as a failure when he is given absolutely no chance.

I want him out too though because if he isnt given any chance he is just ruining his career. If we keep him we better make sure we use him

outlaw_member

Established Member
eye4goal said:
I would prefer Berbatov to Torres. I think he's available for £8-10m. He plays our kind of football and would be an able deputy for RVP. I'd also take one of Dembele and Ben Arfa for a squad role.

Podolski/Theo--------RVP/Berbatov------Kagawa/Ben Arfa

-----------------------Wilshere/Kagawa

---------------Song/Coquelin-----Arteta/Rosicky

Santos/Gibbs----TV/Mertesacker--Koscielny/DJ---Sagna/Jenks

Berbatov's not a bad shout.

I like the personnel, but I'd alter their deployment, and sell Song.

Podolski/Gervinho---------RVP/Berbatov------Hulk/Walcott

-----------------------Rosicky/Kagawa

--------------Wilshere/Arteta-----M'Vila/Coquelin

Santos/Gibbs----TV/Mertesacker--Koscielny/DJ---Sagna/Jenkinson

I'd send Oxlade, Miyaichi and Ramsey all out on loan for next season. I would absolutely love it if we could sign Kagawa. He is the perfect attacking midfielder for our current side.

Floating

Established Member
Kagawa is quality, but is he physical/scrappy enough to play in the middle in the PL (i.e. in the Rosicky role)?

ebouenolike

Established Member
The Jury said:
How much have you seen of him?

If you're talking to me, I've seen him live for the reserves last week and live against Bolton in the Carling Cup. Other than that I've seen him in the games he's played in Europe, the cups and his illustrious Premier League career.

Minus his goal for the reserves, he was absolutely shocking and just a bit of a donkey. For us in the first team he's just not very good. I mean to say that everytime we see him he's been very good is just ridiculous.

Floating

Established Member
ebouenolike said:
The Jury said:

If you're talking to me, I've seen him live for the reserves last week and live against Bolton in the Carling Cup. Other than that I've seen him in the games he's played in Europe, the cups and his illustrious Premier League career.

Minus his goal for the reserves, he was absolutely shocking and just a bit of a donkey. For us in the first team he's just not very good. I mean to say that everytime we see him he's been very good is just ridiculous.

Really mate? I was decently impressed with his Carling Cup appearance - mainly his workrate, and thought he took some great touches and his goal was class. I do trust your opinion though, and obviously Wenger's (which both point to the fact that he's just not good enough). His signing just baffles me, really.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
ebouenolike said:
The Jury said:

So you've seen him for about 90 minutes more than I have then...

He had a stinker played out of position in the CC, granted, but he looked very good in the game before that, where he scored a lovely goal and looked very capable.

From what I've seen of him, he's certainly not 'lol' worthy.

To be honest, none of us have seen enough of him to form a solid opinion, but I fully understand people will anyway.

ebouenolike

Established Member
The Jury said:
From what I've seen of him, he's certainly not 'lol' worthy.

I was laughing at whoever said he has looked 'very decent' every time he's been on the pitch. The only game he's been anything more than woefully average was the Bolton game.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom