• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The youngsters lose

laolu

we'll still win, we just need bergy and/or wiltord back

didn't watch the game, but a fine performance by the young guns by all accounts

jc8gooner

I reckon it could go to penalties. It would be nice if we could get to Cardiff, but I wouldn't be devastated if we didn't. Its only the Carling Cup and the youngsters have had 5 good games.

laolu

I want us to win the quadruple this season and that involves the carling cup wiv a mix of the youngsters and experience.

IF we get persie b4 boro, he could make his debut alongside bergy in attack, or we play bergy and bentley

jc8gooner

I want us to win the quadruple this season
Don't count on it. I personally would be happy with the premiership and semi finals of the CL. The FA cup would be just a bonus esp if we were to win it 3 times in a row. The Prem is always the big one for me though. That's the one in which I really wanna make sure that Manure or Chelski don't win.

laolu

jc8gooner said:
I want us to win the quadruple this season
Don't count on it. I personally would be happy with the premiership and semi finals of the CL. The FA cup would be just a bonus esp if we were to win it 3 times in a row. The Prem is always the big one for me though. That's the one in which I really wanna make sure that Manure or Chelski don't win.

I am an optimist.

If I had to step down, I'll go wiv league and cup double and CL semis and carling cup losing finalists

kajej

Now that I saw Papa D's name in the possible squad list for Sat how come he didn't play in the CC, I would have loved to see him.. He wasn't on the bench was he?

Chips&CurrySauce

Maybe Papad was injured, because he wasnt in the carling cup squad and he also didnt feature in the reserve game against West Ham. I would have thought he was injured as he is quite a big lad and we needed a bit of muscle on Tuesday night.

kajej

Yeah hope he plays tomorrow instead of any of the other youngsters to give him a chance to prove himself.

Andrew

Quincy just didn't have enough steel. I think Papadopolous would do better because he's more of a target striker, and should cope with being isolated. But really, Thomas doesn't have much of a future at Arsenal. He's 20 and Quincy is 17, and Quincy is chosen ahead of him. Unless he can do something special in the near future I think he might be moving on.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom