• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'll cry if his happens, best left footed wide man in the world.

Assist machine, Tommy Lemar.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Would he fit in to our current system? I honestly don't know him at all.
Özil Lemar
Alexis
He loves drifting inside so he'll be perfect for our current formation. Versatile too. Only has 2 years left on his contract so we'd likely get him for a 'good' fee.

Interesting that he likes us and doesn't care about CL football. Sp**s have nothing over us if it's between us two.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm not to keen on Alexis as the forward in 343, so unless he's playing in the right in our usual formation I don't see a place for him in the 11.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Ciuld play lwb/lw/rw and central if needed. Boss probably working on a good cheap deal for such player

blaise

Would love him much more than Mahrez, also think Wenger could deploy him centrally in future. Hopefully not a replacement for Sanchez.

Also if you can get such a player on a good deal you dont say .No, I have more glaring needs in team. You buy him and try to sell some other players

tcahill

Ciuld play lwb/lw/rw and central if needed. Boss probably working on a good cheap deal for such player

Really excited about this lad. Would provide good competition for Özil and alexis in the tucked in winger roles, and apparently can put a shift in at lwb and the ramsey CM role

Young and ethusiastic, sounds like an excellent signing if old mate wenger can pull it off

Ewarwoowar

Pretty much a little more fleshed out version of the tweet!

Thomas Lemar open to Arsenal transfer despite no Champions League football

Chris Davie for Metro.co.ukFriday 2 Jun 2017 11:33 am

Monaco winger Thomas Lemar would be interested in a move to Arsenal, according to reports in France.

L’Equipe claim that Arsène Wenger’s side have entered the race with Tottenham for the 21-year-old, while Juventus are also exploring the possibility of a deal this summer.

But despite Arsenal’s lack of Champions League football next season, Lemar is willing to make the move as there is a possibility that it could improve the Gunners’ chances of challenging for the Premier League title.
Lemar is also attracted to Arsenal as several French players have flourished at the club under Wenger.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/02/thoma...mpions-league-football-6679611/#ixzz4irlVa5kp

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Like him from what I have seen but I'm not sure about what his real level is as I haven't watched enough. Versatile so that's good.

I read somewhere that he's been dealing with some serious 'nerve'-problems, especially at the start of his career. Could be rough on him if the atmosphere gets toxic next year again.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Come to us lad, and bring Mbappe with you

Daddy Arsène and Uncle Robert will look after you

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Interesting read, really comes down to what we want as a team.

If you’re expecting him to be the type of attacking player to regularly contribute towards 15-20 goals, at this stage of his development I would be very hesitant as he’s over shooting all his expected goal numbers (both shooting and creating) by nearly double. However if you imagine him as someone who can contribute towards say ten to twelve goals but be super important in being able to create transition opportunities or simply moving the chains from the defensive third to the final third through his dribbling and passing, then that’s a different case and he could definitely perform that type of role.

I just feel we need to have someone in who scores a bit more, or at least is a bit more decisive in the final third.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Interesting read, really comes down to what we want as a team.

I just feel we need to have someone in who scores a bit more, or at least is a bit more decisive in the final third.
Sounds like a Willian type player. Not going to deliver big numbers but will help the team play good football, make good decisions and generally just play well. He's also got a good set piece which is always nice.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He silently did the business today. Mbappe and Dembele drawing all the praise but Lemar looks a high-level talent too. I'd be thrilled if we got him.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom