• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
If Giroud leaves Arsenal then something big is happening imo, I don't see Wenger letting him for Lacazette as they're very different strikers and Lacazette isn't levels above Giroud.

Only way I can see Wenger letting Giroud go is if we sign someone like Mbappe who's going to be the outright undisputed first choice striker for games.

Yes he is.
As much as I rate and respect Giroud, he's too limited. Lacazette is a much better all around striker and he could change our attack.

Even Welbz when he plays ok brings another dimension to our whole attack (we destroyed Chelsea thanks to him).
So just imagine with a far more talented striker with Lacazette.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Let's be honest. In terms of being humble, Ronaldinho was one of the nicest, classiest players there has been. You don't really get that anymore. These players have massive egos.
True I remember when Januzaj first burst on the scene and Kevin Mirallas (massive ****) was moaning that he didn't deserve to make the national team.:lol:

Mirallas is a huge knob tbf so I guess that's another extreme.

BIoodBrother

David Beckham. play him in on the wing and the wing only. nice crossing skills. wouldn't suite our 3421. but he'd be perfect for Giroud, I guess. What a crosser. We lack that/didn't play for that style since Pires Overmars. Rosicky Hleb were all about tikitaka. And these days with wingers it's about passes and dribbles. Crosses have to come from the full/wingbacks. Ours sadly don't have the necessary pace on the ball in.
The one player I'd rate higher on the list as a heading striker than Giroud is Falcao. But anticipation and movement aren't the formers strenghts either, so maybe Özil's still our best bet to place the ball on his head.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
**** me, imagine if we sign new starting LB/LWB and a new forward in the opening weeks of the window, talk about disastrous stuff, where's the ambition? Same old same old, Wenger out, May out, Trump Out, Putin Out, Kardashian Out.

Well yeah I guess, but some people look at the bigger picture.

say yes

forum master baiter
**** me, imagine if we sign new starting LB/LWB and a new forward in the opening weeks of the window, talk about disastrous stuff, where's the ambition? Same old same old, Wenger out, May out, Trump Out, Putin Out, Kardashian Out.

Think you're putting too much faith in a twitter loser.

According to him Benzema is house hunting in north London and Özil signed a new contract last year.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think you're putting too much faith in a twitter loser.

According to him Benzema is house hunting in north London and Özil signed a new contract last year.

Hence the word "imagine".

Besides I broke the Lemar news yesterday, he's 100% spot on this one, but it's not like he's the first to report it.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Okay guys if we manage to get Lacazette/Mbappé + Lemar, I'd be over the moon even if we lose Sanchez.

Why the hell we've waited so long to do serious business?

Just go and get Seri after that and we're pretty much done, we will be able to compete with any team in the league...

If we manage to keep Sanchez, but sell Özil, that would be the perfect summer. Even though I love the german maestro, I think Lemar would be an upgrade. He's a bit less talented, but he's younger, he's so much more consistent, and he defends really well. He won't go throught a game like a ghost like sometimes Mesut does unfortunately. He doesn't hide!

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom