• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't mind him take Shot when he got chance but so far it's been wild or straight to keeper

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Awful is harsh to be honest everytime he playing we dominate teams and our midfield don't get out bullied or bypassed. His problems at the moment is his game affected by injuries there so many poor touches

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Awful is harsh to be honest everytime he playing we dominate teams and our midfield don't get out bullied or bypassed. His problems at the moment is his game affected by injuries there so many poor touches
His only game that was the standard I expected was United away. For £45m you expect better, injuries have played their part but surely he’s fit now?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thomas Partey, the new Vieira, season highlights 20/21...

Prime, non injured Diaby or Partey?

Last edited:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He’s had a weird season in all honesty. The injuries have played a big role

He was unplayable at Old Trafford. That’s the sort of top level Thomas possesses which none of the other midfielders have... but the injuries have had some sort of effect on his game.

Maybe we won’t see his best until next season?

Iceman10

Established Member
He’s been awful tbh.

He showed plenty at Atleti so for now there has to be benefit of doubt it is all fitness issues related. When players have lingering fitness issues early on in the season they often find it hard to get upto full speed right through the rest of the season, have seen this before with some other players. He was good at Okd Trafford early on so I would still say the talent is still likely there.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
His only game that was the standard I expected was United away. For £45m you expect better, injuries have played their part but surely he’s fit now?
3 injuries this season and you say surely he's fit?

Doesn't work like that unfortunately.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I said this elsewhere but you can tell it's more rust than quality as to why he hasn't been good. I also think some on here have been guilty of talking him up out of hatred for Xhaka at times.

He hasn't been good since his most recent return which is normal, but next season after pre season hopefully we see the glimpses of what he shown in matches against UTD and etc more regularly.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I still can't believe he signed for us. It's become edgy on AM to try and predict he'll flop though, and call him ****. Place is weird as **** these days.

Yeah I don't get this one.

Look, let's get a real; he's not been great of late but I think it's clear that injuries have disrupted his flow as he slapped Utd with what looked like 75% effort/difficulty.

Once he gets a run together he'll prove his worth, this is one I'd bet my mortgage on he's just too good a midfielder to flop (famous last words).

Legend14

Established Member
He was fine today. I am not sure what everyone is expecting from him while playing next to Xhaka.

He is getting more fit and less hesitant of a re-injury. He was all over the pitch today and challenging players with aggression. It was good to see.

He hesitates with his passes because Arsenal play so slowly and with limited movement. Same problem Ødegaard has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom