• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

This round highlights how **** the bundesliga has become. Basically a place for young players to develop now. Guys like gnabry and sancho (Nelson to some extent) couldn’t get a game in England and then ball out immediately in Germany.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
What? Turning down Europe League and finishing top 6 ahead of Bayern? Not sure.

Don’t think he’s a Bayern level player anyway, unlike Coman.
Well, Bayern aren't winning the Champions League any time soon and winning a Bundesliga title isn't worth anything since you're really just competing against goat farmers and refugees.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Juve probably the most well-rounded team left in the comp. Barca and City can reach a higher gear though, but susceptible at the back.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

At least it's more exciting this season, semis have always been so predictable the last years. Not so much this year.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
My money's on Barcelona. I don't get this logic of backing a rival premier league club to win European trophies. We're competing against them we want more trophies than them. Simple as.
I don't want any of them to win it, but it's still nice. We don't need that 4th place CL ticket disappearing any time soon.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Anyway,Bayern was thrash in this match.It was fine to play like this on Anfield,but they really didn't do anything in offence.

Good to see some new teams in later stages in CL.Bayern,Barca,Real,PSG and Juve became boring over some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom