• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Sp**s win this we can never, ever laugh at them again.

Of course we can. They laugh at us when they put a pressure on. There will be new season, and the rivalry will just get more intense. It just feels like this now because we are at the bottom of top6.

Our time will come. Hopefully in next decades!

The only good thing that comes from this is that all the wankers on this forum who would call you a Sp**s/Liverpool fan for merely acknowledging that they were better sides than us can now give it a rest.

Nope. Your jerk off and that you almost only invest time in talking about these clubs is suspicious. Wouldn't surprise me that you are enjoying all this a little bit!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Of course we can. They laugh at us when they put a pressure on. There will be new season, and the rivalry will just get more intense. It just feels like this now because we are at the bottom of top6.

Our time will come. Hopefully in next decades!
Nope, we actually can’t. The CL is the pinnacle of club football. It will be the one thing in football they’ll have done better than us at and they and the media won’t let us forget it for the next ten years at least. The only thing even close to the CL is the PL and we haven’t won that in like fifteen years. This will kill us.

As for your other post. I’d rather have been wrong about Liverpool/Sp**s and be currently getting laughed at by every single poster on this forum, while getting my balls stuck in a zipper, while my ex GF nags at me for playing fifa (where I’m losing 5-0 despite having 70% possession) after just having gotten a text from my boss telling me to come into work on a Saturday than having to sit down and watch a Liverpool-Sp**s CL final.

This week has been the worst of my life footballing wise. Probably top five in general.

Nope, we actually can’t. The CL is the pinnacle of club football. It will be the one thing in football they’ll have done better than us at and they and the media won’t let us forget it for the next ten years at least. The only thing even close to the CL is the PL and we haven’t won that in like fifteen years. This will kill us.

We will just have to win two CL then.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Let’s try to look at any positives with Liverpool winning:

Losing a cl final is the worst feeling as s football fan ever, especially when you have never seen your club win it before.

Liverpool winning would hurt Manu fans just as much as Sp**s winning would hurt us.

Can’t think of more lol.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'd like to submit that never in this history of A-M has a post aged so poorly so quickly.
:(

On another note, I’ve decided I really want Ziyech at Arsenal. He was so great yesterday and that work rate to go with that creativity, that left foot, the mentality.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
If Sp**s win this we can never, ever laugh at them again.

This is huge. This is disgusting.

They’ll win it, the unholy lot. Pool used their luck against them in the premier league and I’m afraid now it’s Sp**s turn to get lucky bounce or mistake.

I work with couple of them and they’ve made my life pure hell since they’ve started finishing above us.

The older one argues that them lot winning the champs league will be better than our 49-0 ...

I’m at peace with my fate, and if the unthinkable were to happen, I’ll be man enough to congratulate them but if they bottle it...lord have mercy on their souls coz I’ll .... them up.

blaze_of_glory

Let’s try to look at any positives with Liverpool winning:

Losing a cl final is the worst feeling as s football fan ever, especially when you have never seen your club win it before.

Liverpool winning would hurt Manu fans just as much as Sp**s winning would hurt us.

Can’t think of more lol.
Yes, if Liverpool win and we win the EL this can still have a happy ending.

Except for the Liverpool being European champions part, but this is where we're at now.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If you're as worried/more worried about what your rivals do than what your team does then imo that's only going to lead to unhappiness. Of course this is if Liverpool wins it, if Sp**s win it then it's the end of the world. But I wouldn't be too worried about Liverpool, I lived through Istanbul even quite young I was annoyed by them, I can live through this especially if it's at the expense of Sp**s.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Last night..I was slightly relieved after Ajax scored the 2nd goal...but I knew they would need a 3rd to go through..it was late ..so I went to bed and when I woke up this morning my worst fears came true.

At HT, I told you guys not to celebrate just yet especially after what happened at Anfield.

Let this be a lesson to us all...I have been saying for ages..you can't take Sp**s for granted anymore...

Stop this whole.."Sp**s will bottle it nonsense..."

If Salah & Firmino don't make it and Kane does...it will be a huge advantage for Sp**s. I think Sp**s will win it unfortunately...

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
No I disagree on this strongly. How many clubs have won the League more than us?

Two. We’ve won the league 13 ****ing times. We are one of the giants of English football, we’ve won titles in every era.

This is a blip on our radar, Kroenke is our Hicks & Gillet and one day hopefully soon he’ll be gone.

To paraphrase the great Johnny Cash, “we’ll be back again, and again, and again.”
The problem with this assertion is that we wouldn't be the first club to be at the top and drop off significantly.

The big difference between the former Liverpool owners and Kroenke is actual wealth. The Kroenke family has like 16 billion between them. They'd gladly see us battling relegation each year as long as they are turning over substantial profit.

The biggest problem we face though is being relevant. If we don't start winning soon, in the next 10 to 20 years our fan base will diminish. All the younger persons will grow up just knowing us to be a laughing stock while having memories of the likes of Chelsea and Tottenham actually winning stuff. That's where our true battle lies if our fortune doesn't turn around soon.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
My ex once gave me a Liverpool scarf after they went to England on a trip, knowing I supported some red team..

Going to have to look it up for the occasion.
A girl I used to link called me up last week to say she had just met Denis Suarez and wanted to know if I wanted to talk to him. I told her if she puts him on the phone I'm going to have some unkind words for him.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Someone called him the Brazilian Walcott and that is even flattering.

On a different note, I was happy that Spuds beat City in the CL. I am starting to regret it now.... :eek::rolleyes:
See, you're a part of the problem. One of the ones talking about let's have Spuds and Liverpool win because they'll get turned over in the next round and now we are paying the price for your hubris.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
nicked this from reddit.

Lucas receives a 10/10 (The Perfect match) rating by L’Équipe, becoming the 10th player in history to receive it

Franck Sauzee (1988)
Bruno Martini (1988)
Oleg Salenko (1994)
Lars Windfeld (1997)
Lionel Messi (2010 + 2012)
Robert Lewandowski (2013)
Carlos Eduardo (2014)
Neymar (2018)
Dusan Tadic (2019)

SteveEvets

The only good thing that comes from this is that all the wankers on this forum who would call you a Sp**s/Liverpool fan for merely acknowledging that they were better sides than us can now give it a rest.

:lol: often times those posts were more than 'mere acknowledgement.' Usually they were effusive praise, dripping with envy, lacking in self respect. To top it off the sentiment was often used as a jump off point to slag the club off. Embarrassing to read really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom