• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Just seen the result. Feel sick, this is the end of the world. If anyone needs me I’ll be in my bunker.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The success of other teams is not their fault. We dropped off because there were ****ups from top to bottom at Arsenal.
I take your point but our failures indirectly allowed other teams to build on their little success. This season alone, we should have got 6 point vs Sp**s and 3 vs Liverpool. That alone would out us ahead of Sp**s and Liverpool out of the title race (assuming all else was constant). We need to concentrate on ourselves but realistically, there's nobody in our management with a clue.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would u prefer tottenham win CL and us win EL than we batter them at super cup
I'll just make things clear with this gif
source.gif

It's already horrific enough they are in the final and you .... ah **** it... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

****ing hell.... Who else woke up to go a piss in the middle of the night and stared a thousand miles down into the pan as a wave horror crashed over you again? The tears made more noise than the piss... Had to make myself a cup of tea and work through it.

Lol, Sp**s gave you prostate cancer.

Well, not lol, but you know what I mean...

Dark times call for dark humour.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
You know, if most people gained access to a time machine they say they’d go back and kill Hitler as a baby.

But the first thing I’d use one for is to ensure the parents of the Ajax defender who slipped over on the edge of the box before the winning goal last night never met each other.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Literally staring at my phone after reading this thread with nothing to say, I keep trying to convince myself I dont care, football rivalries are silly, tribal and made up of insults like 'your sh*t' but it still makes you feel sick they could win it.

****ing hate football right now, we used to be so sooooo good, now we suck.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Literally staring at my phone after reading this thread with nothing to say, I keep trying to convince myself I dont care, football rivalries are silly, tribal and made up of insults like 'your sh*t' but it still makes you feel sick they could win it.

****ing hate football right now, we used to be so sooooo good, now we suck.

Watching the Barca Liverpool game really hammered home how far we have fallen. That used to be us. We are now one of the most boring, uninspiring and error prone teams to watch. We rarely string more than 3 passes together without error. There is literally nothing attractive about us, not the football, not the ambition, boring manager, the players mean nothing to me.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I pray you're right, will be a Liverpool fan for the day. Liverpool are better but Spuds are such a jammy team, they always get jammy goals. I hope Liverpool show up

Sp**s were lucky yesterday but fair credits to them, their coach changed their approach once again to try the long ball and it worked Ajax was all over the place second half because they could not play their Football cause the arrival of Llorente was to much for them, and they played their
physical game. and it worked perfectly because every second ball was for Sp**s second half.

Its not that Ajax would have won the final against Liverpool but they deserved much better then yesterday. We need to get in the final right now, cannot cope with the **** Sp**s fans will tell how ****ing great they are they are one of the luckiest finalist that will play in the finals.

Firminho and Salah will also be back for the finals.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Watching the Barca Liverpool game really hammered home how far we have fallen. That used to be us. We are now one of the most boring, uninspiring and error prone teams to watch. We rarely string more than 3 passes together without error. There is literally nothing attractive about us, not the football, not the ambition, boring manager, the players mean nothing to me.

Agree with everything you said, I don't even have a favourite player, just one I don't dislike more than the rest.

We all talk/argue in the threads about how we can't let so and so leave etc but when it comes down to it I actually don't really care who goes, who stays and why I'm even discussing it, one week I think oh they have turned a corner then the next week they have put in a pathetic performance.

The personality in this squad is awful, when I see photos of them sitting on a plane to an away game or something I just think to myself 'dicks' :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Where is that fella who told me possession football is dominating world football :lol: this silver lining is once again I was right. Although that doesnt take away the pain of Liverpool and Sp**s being in a CL final. We are too fat behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom